>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Did you apply under the graduate stream? If so, job duties won’t matter that much as long as you consistently proved your employment.

If you applied under the healthcare or essential stream I’d attach a LOE via webform and an updated letter of employment.
I think job duties does matter in intl grad stream.
Ircc says job needs to have a noc. There are jobs which don’t have a noc. Hence they asked for job duties listed in reference letter.

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

DHEERAJS1

May 21, 2017
I think job duties does matter in intl grad stream.
Ircc says job needs to have a noc. There are jobs which don’t have a noc. Hence they asked for job duties listed in reference letter.

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

so how can i submit the updated employment letter.how long will it take to get AOR

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
so how can i submit the updated employment letter.how long will it take to get AOR
No one knows. All you can do is wait until AOR is received and then raise a webform.

The letter doesn't need job duties if you are in the international graduate stream.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
question regarding document which were uploaded for international graduates stream. 1. Authorization to work: Work permit letter 2. Status and Proof of recent entry: work permit letter + passport stamp pf entry 3. Work experience: Reference letter, Employment agreement, paystubs, bank statement (didn't attach work permit in this pdf as didn't have enough time time to read full guide. But work permit letter is at two other places).

And for my proof of status and entry i have uploaded my passport recent entry stamp and work visa, did i need to add study permit too?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
question regarding document which were uploaded for international graduates stream. 1. Authorization to work: Work permit letter 2. Status and Proof of recent entry: work permit letter + passport stamp pf entry 3. Work experience: Reference letter, Employment agreement, paystubs, bank statement (didn't attach work permit in this pdf as didn't have enough time time to read full guide. But work permit letter is at two other places).

And for my proof of status and entry i have uploaded my passport recent entry stamp and work visa, did i need to add study permit too?
You submitted all the documents correctly. For study permit, you only had to upload it for "proof of authorization to study". Did you do it?

Money1993

Jan 16, 2021
I’ve read many posts from you about your “perfection”, I guess you must be really desperate to get that PR I get it, but remember we are all humans and make mistakes...as my mom used to say “don’t spit up above or may come back at you”.
Nice reply.

Reactions: maurelo23

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Wait for aor which will give you application number.
Then use this link to update your employment letter -https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Reactions: DHEERAJS1

DHEERAJS1

May 21, 2017
Wait for aor which will give you application number.
Then use this link to update your employment letter -https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
thanks but do you think my application would get denied for this reason.Im so scared

AHKN

May 8, 2021
Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:40pm EST)
  • AOR: - Not Yet
  • Biometrics: Not yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I did not submit my paystub I only submitted my employee reference letter with job duties. How can I update?? Will this cause a denial?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I submitted at 10:05 MST, upfront for everything (except no RCMP), very simple and straightforward application, maybe in top 50 - 100. If IRCC starts processing and sending AoR next week, I might get CoPR in May ?

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys,
For the doc’s, I printed them and signed, then scanned them back. It should be fine right? Except imm0008, i just validated it and completed it electronically.

Reactions: Debz_ja

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I submitted at 10:05 MST, upfront for everything (except no RCMP), very simple and straightforward application, maybe in top 50 - 100. If IRCC starts processing and sending AoR next week, I might get CoPR in May ?
You never know.. I think most probably by June.