+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Varunp

Apr 25, 2021
Hey guys so I printed and signed all my forms but when looking back at the application for schedule A for my common law partner we noticed we didn’t attach page 4 of 4 which was the signature page, I’m worried about this I’m not sure what to do now.

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
Guys, just out of curiosity: how many of you have submitted an application, reviewed it and deemed it perfect?

I’m seeing posts everywhere about people missing documents or eligibility-proving evidence. Normally, IRCC returns incomplete applications and moves on to the next candidate.

Do you really think they’ll reach out to everyone with “imperfect” applications and follow up with them?
I would consider my application match what they written in the guide word by word, but not logically.

For example, for proof of entry and status, they didn’t specify the doc for entry, so I only submitted the PGWP. All the visa stamps I included are in the Passport section.

Or I for the photo, I took it with the right format 50x70 with Shopper Drug Mart stamp at the back. And scanned it, without cropping it, as the guide didn’t say anything other than scan both sides.

Marcop

Oct 28, 2019
I am in the same shoe as you. I removed my canadian child when i saw the need for proof of medical. I believe as long as you indicated him/her in the Family Information form, you should be okay.
I did the same thing I called ircc that day may 06 and they told me they don’t anything from him because he was born here so is citizen I just attached his birth certificate and a loe with the family information form just in case

Reactions: Debz_ja

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Guys, just out of curiosity: how many of you have submitted an application, reviewed it and deemed it perfect?

I’m seeing posts everywhere about people missing documents or eligibility-proving evidence. Normally, IRCC returns incomplete applications and moves on to the next candidate.

Do you really think they’ll reach out to everyone with “imperfect” applications and follow up with them?
I’ve read many posts from you about your “perfection”, I guess you must be really desperate to get that PR I get it, but remember we are all humans and make mistakes...as my mom used to say “don’t spit up above or may come back at you”.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I’ve read many posts from you about your “perfection”, I guess you must be really desperate to get that PR I get it, but remember we are all humans and make mistakes...as my mom used to say “don’t spit up above or may come back at you”.
I’m not trying to attack anyone, I’ve become curious because I’ve seen similar messages all over the internet about people missing important documents or uploading them in the wrong slots when this something extremely rare to happen in programs like Express Entry or PNP.

I’ve spent basically +1/3 of my life trying to immigrate to Canada, of course I’m doing it like my life depends on it (clue: it does! But that’s a different story that belongs to the refugee subforum).

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
2 applications in the same stream or different? If different, it is fine. If same, then they will cancel the second application and only process the first.
2 applications in same stream, named my medical payment and uploaded that in first application. I applied again uploading the right document

DHEERAJS1

May 21, 2017
hi do you think my application will get denied as i did not include job responsibilities in my letter of employment, i did include paystubs, job details with hours on company letter head.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
hi do you think my application will get denied as i did not include job responsibilities in my letter of employment, i did include paystubs, job details with hours on company letter head.
Did you apply under the graduate stream? If so, job duties won’t matter that much as long as you consistently proved your employment.

If you applied under the healthcare or essential stream I’d attach a LOE via webform and an updated letter of employment.