+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sabi_Girl

Nov 24, 2022
Hello all. I was asked to submit FBI reports in a few days. I called the local police and they said they don’t offer that service. Anyone in Calgary who has done FBI reports before? Please how did you go about it?

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Those who have received your eCOPR in the past few weeks, have you been able to link your application to GC Key to track the card status?

Reactions: Ash05

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello all. I was asked to submit FBI reports in a few days. I called the local police and they said they don’t offer that service. Anyone in Calgary who has done FBI reports before? Please how did you go about it?
Do you mean FBI report from the United States of America because I schooled there and I got my own FBI report when I needed it.

Sabi_Girl

Nov 24, 2022
Do you mean FBI report from the United States of America because I schooled there and I got my own FBI report when I needed it.
Yes. FBI report for the USA. I did school there too and CIC is asking for a fingerprinted report. I called my local police station and they don’t offer FBI/fingerprint activity.

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
TODAY I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT IT WAS UPDATED BACKGROUND CHECK N/A TO WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK .ANY IDEA WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I got a GU again, although there's no change in my profile yet.
I am very happy to let you guys know about my new update!
Called Customer care to get an update, they told me everything is completed from their end. You can wait for your mail now, until and unless we need any additional documents which i don't think we may require as it's all completed.
Any idea when can i expect my 1st email?

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Yes. FBI report for the USA. I did school there too and CIC is asking for a fingerprinted report. I called my local police station and they don’t offer FBI/fingerprint activity.
You will have to apply directly to fbi in USA, you will fill the form and do your finger print and send to them and the will send the report to your address down here.
You can message me on whatsapp 6477877395 for more guide

atif8166

Mar 31, 2021
Hello guys,
Did anyone get the PR card recently? How long does it take to get the PR card after receiving Ecopr. Mine was received on 13th July 2023 and it expired on 11 Aug 2023.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
hi y'all! just wanted to drop by share an update i got and see if others have any insight or similar experience to provide any reassurance on where my application is headed. (cannot believe we have been at this for 2 years now) So i got my biometrics request letter this past thursday, going to take care of that very shortly. not sure what comes next at this point. you can find all other details/updates in my signature. appreciate any reassuring words you can share haha thank you!!