+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CountryBoyE

Aug 28, 2023
Good morning all. Please I meed advise and input regarding my study permit application. Submitted my application on 17th May, upfront medical passed since June 5th. Eligibility started 23rd August and 24th August I got a correspondence requesting me to send my account statement, that they cannot access the one I sent at the time of submission. Could this be a good sign?

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
how long will the security screening take? My eligibility and medical have passed for 2 months. Last time they asked me to upload doc was 2 months ago.

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
JUNE warriors.. any update? One of my friends who applied on June 25 got approval today... I hope someone moves things in Whitehorse... Any update for June guys ??

Reactions: Thor@47

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
how long will the security screening take? My eligibility and medical have passed for 2 months. Last time they asked me to upload doc was 2 months ago.
might be a while? i passed eligibility and medical in early feb, and i am still waiting. recently received the biometrics letter.

rolom01

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys , I am still waiting … last update was on November 2022 .. they ask about my passport i sent it and since then nothing . I called several times and they just said I have to wait . So here I am hopefully something comes up . I applied at the end of may 2021

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
Hello, all been a while since i opened this, just checked my gc key there was a ghost update with no changes. I did that two factor authentication thing so kinda have doubts its because of that. Anyone applied in july faced the same situation?

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Hi All, I just received my GCMS notes yesterday and so disappoint to find that office had a note under eligibility that he is not satisfied that i meet the eligibility requirements and put request to further review it. There is no date mention with the note so don't know when the next person will review it. there is no update in my application since September last year when i passed my medical. I have called IRCC few times this year and they never told me about this. What should i do in this situation? i applied under health care stream as i had more than 14 months of full time experience at the time of submitting application. Although my Noc code did not match with the list of occupation provided by IRCC as it fall under " 3414-other assisting occupations in support of health services". Should i send webform to explain it? or wait for another officer to review it? any advise please!

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
JUNE warriors.. any update? One of my friends who applied on June 25 got approval today... I hope someone moves things in Whitehorse... Any update for June guys ??
i got a GU last Thu, contacted them last Friday and they told that everything is completed. Eligibility,Criminality, Security and info sharing but still final decision is pending. I didn't received any approval mail from IRCC yet, my friends also had the same situation but they got approval email within a week or so. Anyone else with the same situation?

maqueni

Aug 29, 2023
Hi All, I just received my GCMS notes yesterday and so disappoint to find that office had a note under eligibility that he is not satisfied that i meet the eligibility requirements and put request to further review it. There is no date mention with the note so don't know when the next person will review it. there is no update in my application since September last year when i passed my medical. I have called IRCC few times this year and they never told me about this. What should i do in this situation? i applied under health care stream as i had more than 14 months of full time experience at the time of submitting application. Although my Noc code did not match with the list of occupation provided by IRCC as it fall under " 3414-other assisting occupations in support of health services". Should i send webform to explain it? or wait for another officer to review it? any advise please!
Hi the NOC CODE you have used may be the problem the NOC CODE is for the year 2011 .Check the noc codes as they have been reviewed and the ones we were to use are from 2021.Google NOC CODE 13112 under 2021 NOC CODES its probably the correct one

magzyboo

Mar 3, 2023
Hi guys, after long maintenance hours without being able to log in to my GCKey account. I noticed that the Medical Exam status changed from "Passed" to "We're reviewing your medical results"

Did this happen to anyone else?