+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
@CherAmie
Urgent!!! anyone can tell me what this means? I asked my MP to get an update on my file. This is the reply I received.

As promised, I just spoke to IRCC about your TR-PR, and unfortunately, your application is now non-routine. IRCC is unable to disclose to me why the file is non-routine, and what background checks need to be completed, so at this point you’ll have to wait.

Once a file goes non-routine, there is no procedure for urgent processing, so I am very sorry to say that there is nothing further that our office can do to speed this up.

I’ll ask that you sit tight and be patient while IRCC conducts their checks - I deeply apologize.

Please follow up with us in around 60 days, we’d be happy to check the file once more for you then.

Additionally, this will be my last week in the office, so if you have any questions from this Friday onward,
@CherAmie plz reply if u understand this msg.. thanks

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Hi, GCMS notes says my file referred for additional review since I don't meet eligibility as they found my hours are not satisfied and the other job hours I submitted with they don't think the responsibilities don't match required NOC. Should I withdraw application and start apply through any other pathway as as there chance of rejection. Please advise,

Last edited:

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Hi, GCMS notes says my file referred for additional review since I don't meet eligibility as they found my hours are not satisfied and the other job hours I submitted with they don't think the responsibilities don't match required NOC. Should I withdraw application and start apply through any other pathway as as there chance of rejection. Please advise,
I am in the same boat, received the same review comment. I am waiting for decision either way but I have also started to build hours for other programs in case of rejection. You can try to write an explanation letter and send it. For me denying eligibility does not really make sense so I am waiting.

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
I am in the same boat, received the same review comment. I am waiting for decision either way but I have also started to build hours for other programs in case of rejection. You can try to write an explanation letter and send it. For me denying eligibility does not really make sense so I am waiting.
Ohhh.. Did you submit an explanation letter and then any update after that?

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hello anybody with dependents I got passport request letter for dependents that are Outland. But question is do I have to do virtual landing by replying to this email as I am in Canada. Even individual did you got that letter and what’s the next step after ecopr. Thank you in advance

josohana

May 23, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my eCoPR today so I’d like to share my journey.

Applied on May 7, 2021 on IG stream
Application link: March 9, 2022
ADR: July 27, 2022 for Proof of income and Background
Procedural fairness letter: July 6, 2023 (I added pay stub of 2022 instead of 2021 so they asked me to explain if I was employed at the time of application. I submitted pay stubs of May 2021 two days later).
First portal email: July 26, 2023
Second portal email: August 21, 2023
EcoPR: August 23, 2023

FYI, if anyone has trouble with uploading photo for PR card because the system says it may be too dark or too bright, try edit it into black and white and turn the lightness up a bit. Took me a few hours to figure it out.

It’s a long and tough journey, so stay strong and best of luck!

Msvaleri

Aug 23, 2023
Hey , How did you write an explanation? did you submit the job and responsibility to them?

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my eCoPR today so I’d like to share my journey.

Applied on May 7, 2021 on IG stream
Application link: March 9, 2022
ADR: July 27, 2022 for Proof of income and Background
Procedural fairness letter: July 6, 2023 (I added pay stub of 2022 instead of 2021 so they asked me to explain if I was employed at the time of application. I submitted pay stubs of May 2021 two days later).
First portal email: July 26, 2023
Second portal email: August 21, 2023
EcoPR: August 23, 2023

FYI, if anyone has trouble with uploading photo for PR card because the system says it may be too dark or too bright, try edit it into black and white and turn the lightness up a bit. Took me a few hours to figure it out.

It’s a long and tough journey, so stay strong and best of luck!
Thanks so much for sharing your timeline!! This is helpful for me. I have a similar timeline

Reactions: josohana

Sunny51

May 7, 2022
Finally after 2 year and 1 month, received E-copr on 17th Aug.
Thank you everyone for sharing timelines and updates. It helps in staying on top of the process.
It looks like they are trying to finish off the TR to PR lot by end of this year.
Good luck everyone, stay strong. All will receive PR soon.

Last edited:

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Applied on June 11, 2021 on Essential Worker B Stream
Application link: February 17, 2022
ADR: Feb 27, 2022 for Family and Background
Biometrics : May 11, 2023
ADR: May 11,2023 for proof of income, family and background
Procedural fairness letter: June 15, 2023 (I responded same day with my work permit)
First portal email: July 27, 2023
Second portal email: August 22, 2023
EcoPR: August 24, 2023