+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
Received GCMS notes today
According to the notes: 2020/12/06 _ officer says that I do not meet the eligibility requirements and file has been referred for further review. Complete silence since then.

that was 7 months ago and I still have not heard either way and not IELTS has expired and two years of time has been wasted, I could have tried through another program.

For info: I am a housekeeper at the hospital so i referred NOC 4412 but officer notes say description of duties matches NOC 6731.
I find this very surprising because two other people from my workplace have got PR through the same program. None of them provided description of duties and our manager wrote all of us the same letter for hours of work completed.

Should I file a case against immigration for gross negligence? If I was deemed inelgibilible I should have been notified. I would not even know about GCMS notes if this form didnt exist. Please someone provide some advice, today has been very depressing day.

Reactions: Ash05

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
According to the notes: 2020/12/06 _ officer says that I do not meet the eligibility requirements and file has been referred for further review. Complete silence since then.

that was 7 months ago and I still have not heard either way and not IELTS has expired and two years of time has been wasted, I could have tried through another program.

For info: I am a housekeeper at the hospital so i referred NOC 4412 but officer notes say description of duties matches NOC 6731.
I find this very surprising because two other people from my workplace have got PR through the same program. None of them provided description of duties and our manager wrote all of us the same letter for hours of work completed.

Should I file a case against immigration for gross negligence? If I was deemed inelgibilible I should have been notified. I would not even know about GCMS notes if this form didnt exist. Please someone provide some advice, today has been very depressing day.
my personal advice is to find a good lawyer that can help you with this and perhaps get a reconsideration?

Reactions: Oct30healthcare

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018

Its a gross negligence. If you can afford a lawyer go ahead; you got 15 days.

Reactions: Oct30healthcare

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021

I was in a similar situation, per GCMS notes, the officer was not satisfied that i meet the eligibility criteria and my file was sent for review. Upon seeing this in my notes, i sent a webform straightaway explaining the things where the officer had doubts. I received my PR since. I suggest sending them a webform explaining what you just did and hope for the best. You have not received rejection yet and i feel there is a good chance that your application will go through. Good luck and keep us posted !!

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
I was in a similar situation, per GCMS notes, the officer was not satisfied that i meet the eligibility criteria and my file was sent for review. Upon seeing this in my notes, i sent a webform straightaway explaining the things where the officer had doubts. I received my PR since. I suggest sending them a webform explaining what you just did and hope for the best. You have not received rejection yet and i feel there is a good chance that your application will go through. Good luck and keep us posted !!
Thank you so much, I will do that