+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just received my eCOPR and wish to express my deepest gratitude to @CherAmie for the absolutely timeous, accurate and detailed advice/replies to my enquiries. You don't know how much they have helped me to get to this point.

I also wish to thank everyone on this platform for making it informative and supportive.

To the people who are yet to get it, just know that if I could get it then so would you. Just keep the faith.

Kind regards

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Folks, after such a long wait, I got some update on my application. I passed my medical exam yesterday (second time). Also, my "background check" status changed from "Not applicable" to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Also, I now have a letter saying "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services". Does anyone know what this means?

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
official as far as i know they are finalizing tr to pr in 2023 only.......and i think by 30th august 2023 they will complete all the remaining files under tr to pr pathway.....good luck!
True I have also heard the partial thing that by 2023 they will clear all the TR to PR backlogs.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Folks, after such a long wait, I got some update on my application. I passed my medical exam yesterday (second time). Also, my "background check" status changed from "Not applicable" to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Also, I now have a letter saying "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services". Does anyone know what this means?
Congratulations! My medical and background status was also updated on the same day as yours.

• Love
Reactions: Outofthe6ix

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
you can expect portal 1 next week

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello friends... I am regular reader and following this thread from last two years... I am following this thread and always read all messages because my son is there in canada and had applied for TR to PR.. l am very happy to informed you that we received Golden mail for PR confirmation before cople of hours..
He applied on 16 july around 2:30 a.m.
Thank you all...
I want to thank specially to @CherAmie for continuously guied every one for so long time..I don't know who is he/her ? But I have No words for his/her contributions... Salute him..
Thank you.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hello friends... I am regular reader and following this thread from last two years... I am following this thread and always read all messages because my son is there in canada and had applied for TR to PR.. l am very happy to informed you that we received Golden mail for PR confirmation before cople of hours..
Thank you all...
I want to thank specially to @CherAmie for continuously guied every one for so long time..I don't know who is he/her ? But I have No words for his/her contributions... Salute him..
Thank you.
Congratulations to your son♥ hopefully u can all reunite soon

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Thank you all...
Thank you.
Congratulations! @Raj_555

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Thank you all...
Thank you.
Congratulations