+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I really need your guys help.
so i applied in July 16under non- essential workers and i got biometrics request in October 2022 and I recently again received a request for biometrics which i again got it done . And now i again got same biometrics request. This is the third time i am getting requested and irrcc agents are not picking up my call. Is there anyone please tell me why is this happening?
Call 1-888-242-2100 (preferably in the morning) and follow the prompts below:

When asked to give your UCI or not, press 2
When the long announcement starts, press 1
One the next menu, press 2 (i think it's something to do with updating your address)
Press 0 to talk to a representative.

Good luck

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Has anyone received an ADR to submit or re-submit an English language test, and then submitted a new one that was done/dated after the date they actually first applied for TR2PR?

If so, have you passed Eligibility, received PR, been rejected or been provided with a Procedural Fairness Letter? Anyone in this situation? Thank you.
Hello @CherAmie this morning I recieved a procedural fairness letter explaining about my IELTS test.

• Wow
Reactions: Ash05

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Just got ahold of ircc on the phone. On my profile it says final decision June 21. But the agent told me it's in progress and no approval/refusal email was sent from IRCC :/

Last edited:

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Called IRCC:
My medicals have been passed since last year.
Biometrics are done since last year.
Eligibility has not yet started.
Background check is in process.
The file is processing in Whitehorse at the moment.

I don't know how much more time they need to check my Background.

Any clues? Any suggestions?

Jatin1234567

Jun 20, 2023
Called IRCC last friday
They said portal request email was already sent two days ago. But I didn’t receive it. Agent said she is goin to put another request.
anyone have same situation?
any idea how long will

Reactions: Raj_555