+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sonic_zephyr

May 18, 2021
Hi guys, I have also been a silent reader. Just got my pr today Applied for tr to pr on my study permit while i was studying.

office: Sydney(primary) Calgary (secondary)

This is my timeline
Stream B non-essential health care E00269
Applied -July 15 2021 6:26 AM
AOR- July 28, 2022 linked my application
medical passed same day (july 28)
Ghost update: Jan 13,2023 - showing medical passed again
March 29 2023- Pr confirmation email
March 30 2023- Portal credentials
March 30 2023- submitted address and photo
April 14 2023- address approved and eCOPR issued.
Pr card- waiting

Congratulations to those who got and All the Best to those who are waiting. Thank you so much for help

Pr card Application linked - April 15th
Pr card application approved online- april 23
Photo accepted on Pr portal/Case closed- April 25th
Pr card received- April 26th

Thanks a lot to this forum for helping me. Good luck to all whos waiting.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Also out of curiosity, why are you asking? As far as I recall, the IG Stream only had to ...
Am I missing something? :cool:
No you are right, or at least that's what I thought when I applied. I applied for GCMS in September 2022 and in March 2023. After reaching out to the Privacy Commissioner, I received both my GCMS notes yesterday. The GCMS notes updated on 23/11/2022 says "App Status: Closed; Reason: Not eligible candidate". Interestingly, the notes updated on 27/01/2023 says "App Status: Open; Reason: In Progress". Further down, it says "File referred for additional review". Interestingly, my application is not rejected on the CIC portal (talk about conflicting signals haha). Wonder what is actually happening, and if these people even consider NOC 4012 as work.

Reactions: CherAmie

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
@CherAmie also, I just realized that I didn't provide my pay stubs for May 2021 with my application. Perhaps that is why the officer thought I wasn't eligible? Could someone suggest if I can still send my paystub for May 2021 via a webform to support my eligibility, despite having two conflicting app statuses on my GCMS?

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
@CherAmie also, I just realized that I didn't provide my pay stubs for May 2021 with my application. Perhaps that is why the officer thought I wasn't eligible? Could someone suggest if I can still send my paystub for May 2021 via a webform to support my eligibility, despite having two conflicting app statuses on my GCMS?
I would suggest writing a letter stating that should they need any document from you,let them reach out. I'm not sure it's wise to provide something until they ask for it. We thank God your application was reopened

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I would suggest writing a letter stating that should they need any document from you,let them reach out. I'm not sure it's wise to provide something until they ask for it. We thank God your application was reopened
Yes! gives some hope that things are progressing (at least slowly) behind the curtains.

Reactions: kagawa and CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Yes! gives some hope that things are progressing (at least slowly) behind the curtains.
You wanna hear to a stranger online or you wanna do everything from your end to get your pr? Be proactive n get your stuff done

Reactions: UshNaak

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
I am a housewife,and have 3 kids

My job is a driver I was employed and I am not working yet so I filled out the website where I saw the job and if I am selected I have done some things and I want to change myself and my family and then I want to change my country thank you
The most confusing post i have read in my life hahaha

Bhagyashrik

Mar 3, 2023
I submitted another GCMS request on March 10th 2023 and received the response on May 6th 2023. The notes had exact same details as previous with just one note added that my local MP contacted and took info from them. I can't believe how dumb the IRCC system is 2 bloody years they took to process the application and still processing. The eligibility, criminality and security not started or in progress since past 12 months? The government system is a big JOKE here. If it wasn't the investment I did in past 5 years I would have packed my bags and left already. Kudos to everyone who are still holding on.

UshNaak

May 5, 2023
I submitted another GCMS request on March 10th 2023 and received the response on May 6th 2023. The notes had exact same details as previous with just one note added that my local MP contacted and took info from them. I can't believe how dumb the IRCC system is 2 bloody years they took to process the application and still processing. The eligibility, criminality and security not started or in progress since past 12 months? The government system is a big JOKE here. If it wasn't the investment I did in past 5 years I would have packed my bags and left already. Kudos to everyone who are still holding on.
I don’t think this it has anything to do with IRCC being lazy or bloody dumb. This might be unpopular opinion but I’m 100% sure that they have fractionalized the tr to pr files to get processed in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. Simply because all other active streams like express entry generate PR too and they have a target number for each year. If they proceed all 90,000 of us tr to pr holders one year they will fuck up their target numbers for all the other streams and don’t forget the refugees too, they also contribute towards the targeted pr numbers. I happened to be the lucky one who got my PR portal on may 5th, but its just simple enough that some of us are fractionalized to next fiscal year. It has nothing to do with background checks taking forever or eligibility being stuck. Its just the way they planned it to be. Everything is going the way IRCC planned it to be. Thats why we are also getting work permits extended to 2024 so public sentiment doesn’t go bad or even worse. Lets all just hope there is no one fractionalized to 2025 for gods sake. If you guys can afford to wait and are truly sure that your tr to pr file holds water then dont worry you will get your PR anyways even if it is in a batch that is supposed to be in 2025, you will still be fine. But if there is even one ounce of doubt in you that your file case is weak, please look for other options.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Can’t agree more. It was a poor decision to have chosen Canada. Or better to say, it was a poor decision of Canadians to have elected & re-elected Liberals

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I don’t think this it has anything to do with IRCC being lazy or bloody dumb. This might be unpopular opinion but I’m 100% sure that they have fractionalized the tr to pr files to get processed in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. Simply because all other active streams like express entry generate PR too and they have a target number for each year. If they proceed all 90,000 of us tr to pr holders one year they will fuck up their target numbers for all the other streams and don’t forget the refugees too, they also contribute towards the targeted pr numbers. I happened to be the lucky one who got my PR portal on may 5th, but its just simple enough that some of us are fractionalized to next fiscal year. It has nothing to do with background checks taking forever or eligibility being stuck. Its just the way they planned it to be. Everything is going the way IRCC planned it to be. Thats why we are also getting work permits extended to 2024 so public sentiment doesn’t go bad or even worse. Lets all just hope there is no one fractionalized to 2025 for gods sake. If you guys can afford to wait and are truly sure that your tr to pr file holds water then dont worry you will get your PR anyways even if it is in a batch that is supposed to be in 2025, you will still be fine. But if there is even one ounce of doubt in you that your file case is weak, please look for other options.
Well said...I made peace with myself...currently focusing on reasons why I came to Canada mostly for financial gain. As long as my work permit is valid, am working even harder to attain my financial goal...since this program is drugging on and months r moving, also judging from the way ple r getting pr at a slow pace, am convinced 2024 maybe my year so no worries no bitterness. We shall all dock at the harbor some day. Its only that dome finished the race a bit earlier. Remain focused my friends and all will be well. It is what it is and there is nothing we can do but wait. Its unfortunate Mid June applicants have been skipped or put on hold but then what matters is that we have the gift of life. If we r health, we thank God too. All the best people. @ work here 0206 Vancouver bc...

harsimrann

May 7, 2023
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know why my Background Check says Not Applicable? It was in process before and now it’s changed.