+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
tried calling IRCC customer support to check on this 'not applicable' background check update. Nada. It's a full-blown circus at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Is he serious? Does he know what he is doing? What about people living in Canada who are paying good money to the government in the form of taxes and all? Greedy people! FIRST, think about the people living in Canada then try to do something for the betterment of other countries or do both at the same time?

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
At this point of the process I start to regret arriving to Canada as a regular person to a working class family, imagine how life would be easy here if wed arrive as refugees, not only we would receive our PR cards in record moments but wed also be eligible for so many freebies and benefits, so much for equality.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
tried calling IRCC customer support to check on this 'not applicable' background check update. Nada. It's a full-blown circus at this point.
same thing. I also have Not applicable. what does that mean? I think they are ashamed now they that have crossed all limits and now we will be exempt from every step and will be granted PR right away.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
At this point of the process I start to regret arriving to Canada as a regular person to a working class family, imagine how life would be easy here if wed arrive as refugees, not only we would receive our PR cards in record moments but wed also be eligible for so many freebies and benefits, so much for equality.
It depends my dear. I have a friend of mine who file for his PR as a refugee two times and both times he got rejected.

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
same thing. I also have Not applicable. what does that mean? I think they are ashamed now they that have crossed all limits and now we will be exempt from every step and will be granted PR right away.
no one knows so far. Pretty new development that occurred overnight. Let's wait and see

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
  • Background Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – This means that IP2(In Progress 2) is finished. This "Background check" status will not be displayed in some cases, and PPR(Passport request) is triggered while the IP2 status is still visible.

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Everyone on Facebook groups of TR to PR has background check: not Applicable. It must be a technical issue
Edited:
Many of them (not all) have background check N/A but mine is still "we are processing...". FYI, I have never seen any updates on status on my portal though.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Everyone on Facebook groups of TR to PR has background check: not Applicable. It must be a technical issue
They might also be doing some 'batch' updating on the system. I have my PR card but my Background Check (BC), Eligibility and Final Decision never changed to 'completed' in my account until I received my eCOPR on Feb 13, 2023, -- not very transparent or timely. And then they retroactively put in the BC completion date as Jan 23, 2023, which was the day before I received the first PR approval email on Jan 24, 2023, initiating the portal/landing process. Hopefully IRCC is getting ready to land some more people soon, or shortly after the strike.
Ciao!