>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Bloody I just called IRCC and the call center agent disconnected in between after like 10-15 mins. of wait. They all are on bloody holiday mood. Free taxpayer money for the lazy oafs

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
We could request an "Order of Mandamus" but as far as I know its for individual cases, as far as the suing collectively first we have to make enough noice in order to be noticed, now we are just a group of outcasts that nobody knows about, this is how they can get away with treating us like sub-humans, in my opinion we should get out to the media and make noice, only then we have a shot of having a lawyer represent us, not for the money but for the fame of suing a government institution.
Does it cost any fee for "order of mandamus"?
I'm thinking of sending emails to news media like CBC news to share my story. I think if many people do that, it will be like a lot of people do that, news media could possibly have something to write about

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
Does it cost any fee for "order of mandamus"?
I'm thinking of sending emails to news media like CBC news to share my story. I think if many people do that, it will be like a lot of people do that, news media could possibly have something to write about
The cost depends on the judges order, it can either stop at the Order itself or drug all the way, the longer it goes the more expensive it gets.
Good idea, I already sent one letter to the Toronto star, thinking maybe I should send some to other news papers, of course best strategy would be to somehow gather up and protest.

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
The cost depends on the judges order, it can either stop at the Order itself or drug all the way, the longer it goes the more expensive it gets.
Good idea, I already sent one letter to the Toronto star, thinking maybe I should send some to other news papers, of course best strategy would be to somehow gather up and protest.
I'm not very good at expressing my ideas in writing so I hope you can send some templates to start with for a letter sent to news media if you don't mind.
I think many people would be interested in sending letters like that too

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hey guys I spoke to RCIC today and she said that there's a high chance that it would get pushed to end of 2024. That's why they gave OWP till then. It's really sad from IRCC. I know there's no such thing as per the immigration level plans but she had advised this twice. And way these Whitehorse lazy oafs are working, it highly likely seems that they gonna get it pushed all the way to 2024.
I knew it...lazy idiots...

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
We could request an "Order of Mandamus" but as far as I know its for individual cases, as far as the suing collectively first we have to make enough noice in order to be noticed, now we are just a group of outcasts that nobody knows about, this is how they can get away with treating us like sub-humans, in my opinion we should get out to the media and make noice, only then we have a shot of having a lawyer represent us, not for the money but for the fame of suing a government institution.
Am in..let me know whats next

Reactions: maxiie

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I called the IRCC now and the lady said my file is in process. She also mentioned that Whitehorse is working. I really don't know what exactly they are working on. I just want to use my good Punjabi language in front of my application officer. So so frustrated now!
I don't think they really put their effort into "working" during the strike. Look at how angry the federal staffs at the strike, I can tell they're done with government and don't care if there's still backlogs or not. All they want is salary increase. At this moment government cannot fire them since they're really short of labour to process all applications anyway

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I don't think they really put their effort into "working" during the strike. Look at how angry the federal staffs at the strike, I can tell they're done with government and don't care if there's still backlogs or not. All they want is salary increase. At this moment government cannot fire them since they're really short of labour to process all applications anyway
they can't fire them but they won't hire more people either. I have applied to some govt. positions since nov., not ircc but other department and still waiting for decision on them as well.

Reactions: kagawa

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
I am in. The ircc has fucked with our lives way too much

Reactions: maxiie

kevintruong

Apr 20, 2023
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have submitted my application while I was a student (stream B) at around 2AM EST July 16. I'm have enough points for CEC. If I apply for CEC and get approved, can I ask for a refund from the TR to PR application?
TR to PR Application: AOR received, nothing is done yet, still reviewing medical results

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have submitted my application while I was a student (stream B) at around 2AM EST July 16. I'm have enough points for CEC. If I apply for CEC and get approved, can I ask for a refund from the TR to PR application?
TR to PR Application: AOR received, nothing is done yet, still reviewing medical results
Yes

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Following.
I also applied for CEC in Mar 2023 and waiting to see which one will be done first and will withdraw the other. I heard that you can get refund for fees of processing + right of PR fee (full fees) if they haven't processed your application. But if they are processing, you can get refund of right of PR fee ($515) only. It applies for regular PR, don't know if also applies for TR to PR.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
guys I just emailed Priscilla Hwang with CBC to cover my story regarding delayed tr to pr file. If you guys want, you can send her your side of story regarding tr to pr too on this email -
Plz do in big numbers so that she does post a story about it asap & hopefully they can wind up this stream by July