+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I don't think this info is going to be helpful at all but for what it's worth, I requested for CBSA notes in February and it showed that my case's primary office is Whitehorse IRCC. But when i looked at my eCOPR, it was issued at the Montreal office. I'd like to think that the other offices are helping out the Whitehorse office.
yeah, I used to hear somewhere that they transfer applications to another offices depending on stages. Like 1 office handled eligibility, another handled criminality and so on but not sure if that's the truth.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Recently saw few posts on fb where some people with similar timelines as me - 15 July have received approval. Some even applied few hours after me on that day and got the approval. And here this whitehorse or should I call him whitetortoise officer has not even completed criminality, security, eligibility yet. wtf

arjunchops

Jun 29, 2018
Applied on May 6 under international graduate,

E0024XXXX

SEPT 13 2021, ADR - ORIGINAL IELTS TRF

November - Gave biometrics, Something got messed up and on my cic portal there was a different name of a different candidate but the correct application number and UCI

Tried reaching out but you guys already know how that goes.

Feb 04 -2022 ADR FOR JOB LETTER AND PAY STUBS addressed to the same wrong name

Finally got in touch with someone

The agent advised that they will send me an email with new details and not to submit any more documents

Multiple web form requests and calls later another agent escalated the issue

Had almost prepared for a legal battle but ...

22 Dec 2022 - got an apology letter from an agent and the name was fixed and ADR for job letter and pay stubs was issued again

Gave biometrics again

Submitted additional docs on January 3 2023

No update since. These have been the worst two years of my life, I thought I didn't even care about PR that much but this has been very bad on my mental health and my life plans including my career and study. I feel what you guys are going through. Some days are filled with anger and frustration, others with a feeling of helplessness. What pisses me off is that no one will be held responsible for putting us through this..

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Applied on May 6 under international graduate,

E0024XXXX

SEPT 13 2021, ADR - ORIGINAL IELTS TRF

November - Gave biometrics, Something got messed up and on my cic portal there was a different name of a different candidate but the correct application number and UCI

Tried reaching out but you guys already know how that goes.

Feb 04 -2022 ADR FOR JOB LETTER AND PAY STUBS addressed to the same wrong name

Finally got in touch with someone

The agent advised that they will send me an email with new details and not to submit any more documents

Multiple web form requests and calls later another agent escalated the issue

Had almost prepared for a legal battle but ...

22 Dec 2022 - got an apology letter from an agent and the name was fixed and ADR for job letter and pay stubs was issued again

Gave biometrics again

Submitted additional docs on January 3 2023

No update since. These have been the worst two years of my life, I thought I didn't even care about PR that much but this has been very bad on my mental health and my life plans including my career and study. I feel what you guys are going through. Some days are filled with anger and frustration, others with a feeling of helplessness. What pisses me off is that no one will be held responsible for putting us through this..
Is your file in Whitehorse? I also applied under IG and file number start with E0024. no update.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
I have already applied for cbsa & gcms notes in past. I think I will apply for csis notes now
Just be aware that the whole background check in ALL IRCC application streams has a deadline of 8 months. Meaning the officers MUST and CAN make a decision about background check ( to continue processing or reject ) in maximum 8 months even if security organizations have not responded to IRCC. The start date will be almost after the eligibility gets approved. So, 8 or max 9 months after that all of the background checks should be concluded and decided. This is for all IRCC PR applications and not stream specific.

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
hello guys, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I am also one of the Whitehorse victims but apart from that I got my PGWP extension but with the wrong address somewhere in Mississauga where I never lived, I have lived in east york for so long, what should I do, can't reach them on the phone and I really need to go home...I feel stuck in all aspects,
PLEASE HELP IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IT WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED.

Joyyy

Nov 3, 2022
Hi everyone.

I uploaded my photo on a PR portal, and the case officer kept returning my photo because facial area is too small/too big. I tried to fit my face within two green circles. Do you know how to fix this issue? Thanks.