+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
If may i ask What are you waiting for? In my case all the processes are done just security going on since 27 feb.
Stream B (Essential non healthcare)
Applied: June 24 2021
All docs were submitted upfront
Aor: Mar 18 2022
GU1: July 2022
GU2: Dec 22 2022
GU3: Mar 22 2023 (medical was removed although it shows no need for medical)
Called customer care, they said system automatically removed your medical as it was expired but you don't need medical when an agent will work on your file, it will be updated.
As per customer care, info sharing is done, eligibility and criminality in progress, security needs to be started.

Reactions: CherAmie

User_tr to pr

Mar 31, 2023
Stream B (Essential non healthcare)
Applied: June 24 2021
All docs were submitted upfront
Aor: Mar 18 2022
GU1: July 2022
GU2: Dec 22 2022
GU3: Mar 22 2023 (medical was removed although it shows no need for medical)
Called customer care, they said system automatically removed your medical as it was expired but you don't need medical when an agent will work on your file, it will be updated.
As per customer care, info sharing is done, eligibility and criminality in progress, security needs to be started.
Mine just security left & already started 7 weeks ago, i don’t know how long it will take.
I hope u will get it soon.
Keep us posted thanks

Reactions: Joelpaikada

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hi everyone! My application has no update since July 2021. Called IRCC many times and they said it's normal ?!

Stream: International Graduate
Eligibility and Security, both not started.
The issue is they have not started for eight months!!! The call center at IRCC says it's normal.... I was really mad. I contacted local mp but they said they tried and could not interfere with IRCC officer.
everything else has passed.

The office is at Whitehorse. I heard many people saying that this office is very slow.

Does anyone has any advice or have the same situation?
If u have the hours, apply another program

prbhs

Apr 4, 2023
Hi guys am daily reader of this group to get hope. Applied under essential on 24 june
Biometric req18th may 2022 and application linked
Aor 20th may 2022 same day ADR for PCC. Pcc recieved on june 1st,2023. Then nothing, no update.
On 31st march 2023 medical pass.
Overall so frustrated, dont know how long they gonna take

Space_L

May 19, 2022
Hi Guys,
Need help in understanding below-
In Feb'23 I was asked for ADR schedule A and job letter which I've submitted. whene eligibility was not started.
Last week MP office emailed application status eligibility in progress... today I received GCMS notes and it mentioned eligibility review required.
Can anyone plz explain if they had experienced this ....
I read it on Google and some immigration law website it says.. it might delay processing as Junior VO has referred case to Senior VO.

but my question is does anyone faced similar situations and were the next steps...

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys,

Did anyone who’s under TR to PR stream has their PGWP expired in 2022 like me? Did you receive any email in regard to the new measure which is going to come out on April 6th that will give us 18 months of extension of OWP? Thanks!

BTW, just called IRCC, agent said no activity on my profile. That’s no action since ADR in May 2022!! Very frustrated. IG stream E0026.
My work permit expired in March 2023. I would advise you to apply for a work permit extension. IRCC will issue you a work permit till 31st December 2024. Once you receive your work permit, you can also extend your TRV if it's expired

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys . Finally I got PR approval today. I applied june 25, 2021.
Just I need a help.
My wife is outside canada. But I am inside canada. What will happen?
Your wife will be granted a PR visa from the country she resides in. This will allow her to travel to Canada. Congratulations!!!

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hi Guys,
In Feb'23 I was asked for ADR schedule A and job letter which I've submitted. whene eligibility was not started.
Last week MP office emailed application status eligibility in progress... today I received GCMS notes and it mentioned eligibility review required.
I read it on Google and some immigration law website it says.. it might delay processing as Junior VO has referred case to Senior VO.

but my question is does anyone faced similar situations and were the next steps...
Hello can u please tell when did you applied for GCMS notes.. Also there is a possibility that the GCMS notes were generated before you submitted ADR due to which it didnt updated that…

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi Guys,

The VO is not satisfied that your job description / number of hours worked or both satisfy the TR to PR eligibility NOC code or hours requirement. They have requested a review from a senior official as someone else has said. If the VO reviewing the file is satisfied, the application would proceed or they would send you an interview request for explanation as someone mentioned earlier (they were invited for an interview to explain their job / hours etc.) or would decide your application based on the facts before them.

Hang tight, i feel it will work out well, just takes extra time due to additional steps. Good luck !