+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Anuragoo7

Jun 22, 2022
Hi Guys i got an email saying
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision. To make changes to your permanent residence confirmation case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

when i log in to the portal they told me the photo that i uploaded have some quality issues. i upload a new photo now.

Does it make any issues to the processing???

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Hi Guys i got an email saying
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision. To make changes to your permanent residence confirmation case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

when i log in to the portal they told me the photo that i uploaded have some quality issues. i upload a new photo now.

Does it make any issues to the processing???
You'll be fine.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Finally I got my portal confirmation!!!

I would like to thank you all, I think over the last two years I could really create bonds. Some people stressed me and make me mad, some people make me feel part of their families and decisions, some people seemed clumsiest than me…all these feelings make a sense of belonging. A huge thanks to @CherAmie and @maxiie

love you all and keep prays and hope high

my signature contains my timeline

Last edited: