+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Guys I want to ask for help.

One of my friends who applied at same time as me JUNE 26 Essential B category.

He was charged with a crime but charges were withdrawn later.

If anybody has an idea how or if this could affect his application please explain. He called IRCC and agent told his criminality is under progress.

I am not sure if there is chance of refusal because of criminality or not. Unfortunately I don't have knowledge regarding this. Any replied would be greatly appreciated.

Rk21

Mar 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am silent user of this forum
First of all i want to thanks everyone for motivating each other. This group really help me in this journey. I finally received my approval email yesterday march 23

applied 6 may 2021 at 2:30 pm Vancouver time. International graduates
application# E00254****
aor never received
File linked may 16
Medical pass may 13
Long silence for almost year send many webform and applied twice gcms notes never received
Feb 20 2023 ghost update.
Feb 22 Adr proof of payment recipe. I didn’t payed my rpf fee so i payed and submitted same day.
Feb 27 Adr schedule A and pcc.
Feb 28 submitted both documents.
March 1 document uploaded on gc account
March 6 called ircc eligibility pass.
March 7 document received email came. On gc account showing documents in review.
March 15 called ircc told eligibility pass medical passed, security not started Criminality and info sharing in process.
March 16 ghost update.
March 23 ghost update 8 am and 8:24am pr approval email. Same day portal request.
Waiting for ecopr
Will let you know once I receive

just wanna say dont loose hope and i know it is really hard to keep your self motivated. Just hold on your turn come soon
I hope everyone get there pr soon
Thanks again everyone

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023

If anybody has an idea how or if this could affect his application please explain. He called IRCC and agent told his criminality is under progress.

I am not sure if there is chance of refusal because of criminality or not. Unfortunately I don't have knowledge regarding this. Any replied would be greatly appreciated.
all good no need to worry if charges were withdrawn

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

was it after submission? If yes, then you need to provide them with the appropriate docs. Withdrawn charges don't make you indamissible, so you're good. Don't worry. But provide LOE and all the related docs. I would also advise to submit an updated fingerprint RCMP check

Reactions: Nav27

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
was it after submission? If yes, then you need to provide them with the appropriate docs. Withdrawn charges don't make you indamissible, so you're good. Don't worry. But provide LOE and all the related docs. I would also advise to submit an updated fingerprint RCMP check
Thank you so much for replying. He asked his consultant about updating IRCC regarding that there were charges/withdrawn. But he advised him to wait as it could delay his file processing. And we are already stuck from 2 years.

So I am sorry to ask for advice but do he needs to wait & let ircc ask or just update ircc about it.(Another thing I want to mention these charges were related to his Tr to Pr essential job employer). Not sure if it will have any impact on his application.

BTW stay positive guys, two of my friends received their approval today(7 July both). We will have our soon.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Thank you so much for replying. He asked his consultant about updating IRCC regarding that there were charges/withdrawn. But he advised him to wait as it could delay his file processing. And we are already stuck from 2 years.

So I am sorry to ask for advice but do he needs to wait & let ircc ask or just update ircc about it.(Another thing I want to mention these charges were related to his Tr to Pr essential job employer). Not sure if it will have any impact on his application.

BTW stay positive guys, two of my friends received their approval today(7 July both). We will have our soon.
Can you elaborate what were the charges about related to employer? Also your friend needs to get rid of this fake consultant. Any important things need to reported to IRCC else they may issue a ban for concealment of important thing or may take other severe action in the future.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Can you elaborate what were the charges about related to employer? Also your friend needs to get rid of this fake consultant. Any important things need to reported to IRCC else they may issue a ban for concealment of important thing or may take other severe action in the future.
So it was charge of 'theft under 5000'. It happened last year. But ultimately charges were withdrawn after completion of some alternate program.

He applied for his TRV thereafter and disclosed these at TRV application. He s just worried that it might affect his application or least delay processing.

But I keep telling him that we are also waiting.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
So it was charge of 'theft under 5000'. It happened last year. But ultimately charges were withdrawn after completion of some alternate program.

He applied for his TRV thereafter and disclosed these at TRV application. He s just worried that it might affect his application or least delay processing.

I agree with his consultant. Do not report a non-conviction, AND if it becomes an issue, he can say that he already notified IRCC in his TRV application. Keep any paperwork that proves this did not proceed to conviction and is now a closed or resolved issue. Hope your friend learned his lesson and best wishes to you both!

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
I agree with his consultant. Do not report a non-conviction, AND if it becomes an issue, he can say that he already notified IRCC in his TRV application. Keep any paperwork that proves this did not proceed to conviction and is now a closed or resolved issue. Hope your friend learned his lesson and best wishes to you both!
this

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023

provide application number like e0026 25 27....and AOR dates if you can, thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

it will definitely delay the application but won't affect it as withdrawn charges don't make one inadmissible. But it's important to let ircc know about it at the earliest. Or your friend could face problem later

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
"withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter"
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/section-40.html