+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
Here’s my final time line for TR to PR - International Graduate:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022
Medical: Passed Nov 30, 2022
Background check: Passed Dec 7, 2022
PR Approval E-mail: March 1, 2023 around 5pm - Sent a reply immediately
eCoPR: March 7, 2023

I wish you all good luck and hope that everyone gets good news soon!

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Does anyone know what stage of the processing they ask for forms like 5669? I am in a dilemma if I should submit my pg diplomas or not ( earlier I only uploaded the notice of graduation and official transcripts). The consultant that handles my account said that I should only upload it if they ask for it. I am trying to understand what stage I might be in to see if I should upload via webform or not. If they have moved on from my education docs I don't want to bring them back to it lol.
The last ADR request I got was in Dec first week for 5669 and that's the last I heard from them.
TIA :)
Your consultant is right on this one. I don't think you should submit new documents unless they ask or you are sure you made a mistake.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know what stage of the processing they ask for forms like 5669? I am in a dilemma if I should submit my pg diplomas or not ( earlier I only uploaded the notice of graduation and official transcripts). The consultant that handles my account said that I should only upload it if they ask for it. I am trying to understand what stage I might be in to see if I should upload via webform or not. If they have moved on from my education docs I don't want to bring them back to it lol.
The last ADR request I got was in Dec first week for 5669 and that's the last I heard from them.
TIA :)
I agree with @Wait1MinorYear and will add that is impossible to say exactly what ‘stage’ you’re at because IRCC doesn’t seem to be following any particular standard order of processing as it tries to complete the TR to PR Pathway. I’ve seen updated Schedule A IMM 5669 forms requested shortly after or at AOR (probably when an assistant has just reviewed the docs for basic completeness) all the way up to 2 weeks before getting the first PR approval/portal (probably because an officer reviewing the file to finalize it notices a small gap on the form that someone missed earlier). I hope that’s your case & you get PR soon. Best wishes!

Reactions: Jb24

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Finally my journey ends here. Received my pr card in mail today. Received my AOR 7 march 2022 and received the pr card 7 march 2023. Signature updated. Good luck to everyone waiting for PR. I wish everyone gets their PR soon and have great life ahead.

Thank you for support.

ruby002

Feb 21, 2023
I agree with @Wait1MinorYear and will add that is impossible to say exactly what ‘stage’ you’re at because IRCC doesn’t seem to be following any particular standard order of processing as it tries to complete the TR to PR Pathway. I’ve seen updated Schedule A IMM 5669 forms requested shortly after or at AOR (probably when an assistant has just reviewed the docs for basic completeness) all the way up to 2 weeks before getting the first PR approval/portal (probably because an officer reviewing the file to finalize it notices a small gap on the form that someone missed earlier). I hope that’s your case & you get PR soon. Best wishes!
Thank you @CherAmie :)

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
ANY APPROVALS OR UPDATES TODAY? APPROVALS SLOWING DOWN IS NOT A GOOD SIGN
True for now — but eventually approvals will appear to slow down naturally as they complete the TR to PR Pathway because:
  • Not everyone in this pathway is on this forum reporting their progress
  • As a temporary program, no new applicants are being added so there will be a natural decline.
So, dear silent readers, please share your timelines before you go. Thank you & best wishes!