+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Dear TR to PR pathway applicants,
I have learnt many useful tips on this forum, while navigating through the trying times of being an applicant of the TR to PR pathway. Here is my timeline:
Date of application submission: Oct 31, 2021
Stream: Healthcare professional, English (stream A)
ADR: April 21, 2022 (IMM 5669)
AOR: April 28, 2022 (Application no.E00266XX)
June 3, 2022 (Background check started, confirmed by MP)
October 17, 2022: ADR (IMM 5669)
October 28, 2022: Medical passed
GU: Nov 10, 2022 (Eligibility passed)
GU: Nov 24, 2022 (Info sharing and security passed)
GU: Dec 20, 2022 (Criminality passed)
Jan 16, 2023: According to MP office, PR application approved and asked to wait for approval email
Mar 8, 2022: PR approval email at 0815 (MST)

I wish you all very best and many thanks again for being a support to hold onto.
Congrats its crazy how you application was approved last year but they did not send the email till March . That is just sad

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie @maxiie @hopingfortrtopr or anyone.
I was checking my Additional family Information form and i found that i swapped my parents birthday . Should I attach updated form in webform with explanation or wait for them to contact me?
I would submit a webform explaining that you just noticed a reversal in those birth dates and are therefore notifying IRCC of the correction. I wouldn't wait and I also don't think it will slow your processing down too much. If they are reviewing July applicants now, you could be in the sweet spot for them to make the correction & keep on schedule to process your PR soon. Best wishes! Keep us posted on your progress!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Ah, yes!! The skies have cleared & the sun is shining! Just got my PR Card in the mail today -- 3.5 weeks after eCOPR or about 5.5 weeks after uploading digital photo in portal. See my signature for time between Application, AOR, first PR approval email, actual PR portal/credentials, submission of photo, receipt of eCOPR and now, PR card.

Last edited:

daRRell6244

Jan 27, 2023
Ah, yes!! The skies have cleared & the sun is shining! Just got my PR Card in the mail today -- 3.5 weeks after eCOPR or about 5.5 weeks after uploading digital photo in portal. See my signature for time between Application, AOR, first PR approval email, actual PR portal/credentials, submission of photo, receipt of eCOPR and now, PR card.
did you link?
if you did, did you get a ghost update?how many days after ghost update was your card mailed?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@CherAmie @maxiie @hopingfortrtopr or anyone.
I was checking my Additional family Information form and i found that i swapped my parents birthday . Should I attach updated form in webform with explanation or wait for them to contact me?
just do it from your side beforehand as it takes time for them review webform and attach it to your file and more time for officer to review it and make changes

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
congrats finally done

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I need help ASAP, there was a huge delay in me getting my BIL (biometric instruction letter) which was originally issued on February 11, 2022. I had to submit biometrics within 30 days - March 14th 2022. I just got the letter from IRCC and was told to use it to get my biometrics completed. I scheduled an appointment with Service Canada, yet was told by another agent to clarify with them if my letter is still valid to complete the biometrics. I called Service Canada and was told that IRCC is the one that need to provide answer to that...

It'll be a long drive for me to the "closest" location, what are my chances that I won't face any issues with the collection of biometrics.
Thanks!!
  1. What was the reason for the long delay—did IRCC just send you an outdated BIL letter? Or did you not see their request til now? Be prepared to honestly explain the reason for the delay if it was your error. They have been very forgiving in this pathway.
  2. You could contact the call centre agents to clarify what they recommend that you do, but online it says you need to seek an extension for your Biometrics: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/temporary-measures.html. Read this material completely to see how it applies to you (there are slightly different instructions for inside Canada versus outside of Canada).
  3. Most people in TR to PR already had Biometrics done for their earlier temporary visas and yours (if you had them done) should be valid for 10 years. There is a current temporary policy in place that if you had your Biometrics taken and have already applied for PR, you should not have to submit new Biometrics. What does the Biometric status on your account say? If you don't think you need new Biometrics, call the call centre or send a webform indicating that you think a mistake has been made and would like clarification -- or an extension and new BIL.
  4. If you need to seek an extension, send a webform with a letter explaining honestly what the cause for delay was and request that they provide an extension and new BIL.

Let us know what you find out & how it turns out. Best wishes!

Last edited: