+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Just spoke to an agent, he said my eligibility had passed but background check was still in process. A month ago I had spoken to another agent that had put a note on my file for the processing officer. The agent that I spoke to today said it could take upto a month or more (in some cases) for the processing officer to look at the file after a note has been added to it.

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Hello guys. In my case, Everything passed since June 2022 and still don’t have a final decision. When you call, they say you just have to wait and that there is no processing time.
Hey,
Try calling them again and ask the agent to add a note to the officer who is processing your file about your file.

try if it works.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Just spoke to an agent, he said my eligibility had passed but background check was still in process. A month ago I had spoken to another agent that had put a note on my file for the processing officer. The agent that I spoke to today said it could take upto a month or more (in some cases) for the processing officer to look at the file after a note has been added to it.
I was thinking of going home, but unlike you no one has even started my eligibility

• Angry
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
I was thinking of going home, but unlike you no one has even started my eligibility
Did you ask an agent about your eligibility and background check? The agent I spoke to wasn’t volunteering any info at all and just said that all I had to do was wait. So I had to extract that info somehow and then he told me that eligibility had passed

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
"everything is passed" = everything is passed
"still in progress"= application is yet to be finalized
what's the issue ?
How long its gonna take to finalized ? Coz I’m in the same boat.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How long its gonna take to finalized ? Coz I’m in the same boat.
No one can say for sure but if everything has truly passed then my answer from yesterday probably applies:
“It sounds like you are very near PR. They may have transferred or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.”

Thor@47

Jan 22, 2023
i called and they said everything done from ircc jst waiting for security check from RCMP side, its been more than 2 weeks, how long they take to pass that?? any idea. any reply would be appreciated getting very stressed.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Did you ask an agent about your eligibility and background check? The agent I spoke to wasn’t volunteering any info at all and just said that all I had to do was wait. So I had to extract that info somehow and then he told me that eligibility had passed
Yes I did ask, they did look into a few days back but both eligibility & security had not started yet, really weird

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
i called and they said everything done from ircc jst waiting for security check from RCMP side, its been more than 2 weeks, how long they take to pass that?? any idea. any reply would be appreciated getting very stressed.
It doesn't take very long and technically it could already be passed and the agent just may or may not actually be able to see it. If that is the case & its the only thing they are waiting on (and given your timeline: "applied on June 26 under Stream B non-healthcare #E0267, still waiting, submitted Schedule A on Dec 23, 2022, and received an update on Jan. 11, 2023, after that nothing"), it may not be too far away. Best wishes!

ruby002

Feb 21, 2023
Does anyone know what stage of the processing they ask for forms like 5669? I am in a dilemma if I should submit my pg diplomas or not ( earlier I only uploaded the notice of graduation and official transcripts). The consultant that handles my account said that I should only upload it if they ask for it. I am trying to understand what stage I might be in to see if I should upload via webform or not. If they have moved on from my education docs I don't want to bring them back to it lol.
The last ADR request I got was in Dec first week for 5669 and that's the last I heard from them.
TIA :)

Reactions: CherAmie