+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Clei

May 18, 2022
Congratulations — please share your timeline, at least application date & stream, and AOR, & ECOPR / PR email, & any interesting info along the way.
Thank you! Timeline below:
Stream A Healthcare English
Applied Oct 31
Application no. E266
Aor Apr 21
Biometrics Apr 21
Submitted Biometric Apr 22
Medical passed June 10
No ADR
GU 1 June 10
GU 2 Oct 15
GU 3 Oct 24
Received approval email - Dec 13
Portal credentials - Dec 14
Submitted photo: Dec 17
ECOPR: Jan 18
Visa Office: Calgary

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Mfs invited over 7k people for IEC in such a short duration of time from the first draw. They just don’t seem to give af about us. I am just beyond pissed plus this winter. I feel like just going back

Reactions: vkamath

mrpackman

Jan 21, 2023
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021
  • AOR: - February 22, 2022
  • Biometrics: pending
  • Eligibility: - pending
  • Admissibility: - pending
  • COPR: - pending
Been patiently waiting ever since I submitted the application.

I tried creating an express entry profile and received the following message: "Error Description: You already have an in progress application.". I can make an assumption that I'm not allowed to create a profile while my TR2PR application is in the process.

Is my only other option to apply through PNP via using the non-Express Entry process ?

Thanks for your time reading this and answering.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021
  • AOR: - February 22, 2022
  • Biometrics: pending
  • Eligibility: - pending
  • Admissibility: - pending
  • COPR: - pending
Been patiently waiting ever since I submitted the application.

I tried creating an express entry profile and received the following message: "Error Description: You already have an in progress application.". I can make an assumption that I'm not allowed to create a profile while my TR2PR application is in the process.

Is my only other option to apply through PNP via using the non-Express Entry process ?

Thanks for your time reading this and answering.
I think you may be able to submit express entry through another account or through a rep if that doesn’t work out

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey Everyone, Good Day
First time writing but I have been following this forum for a long time. My friend applied under the TR to PR pathway in July 2021. Recently she got a update asking for PCC from Kuwait. They have given her till March 15,2023 to Submit the PCC. But she applied for the PCC through the Embassy here in Ottawa and they said it will take 8 weeks.
What happens if I don’t get the PCC on time?
Also before she did submit the PCC from India when the asked. I don’t understand why they asking her this PCC now under additional documents.
please advice how should I move with her application considering so far she only passed medical.
thanks

Last edited:

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Does "Info Sharing" takes a long time for you guys? I read some are stuck and haven't even been to any of those countries.
I have traveled to ALL states in the USA, lived in New Zealand and Australia, and visited the UK a lot. So nerve-racking this IRCC bullshit.

Reactions: waitingforPR123

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Does "Info Sharing" takes a long time for you guys? I read some are stuck and haven't even been to any of those countries.
I have traveled to ALL states in the USA, lived in New Zealand and Australia, and visited the UK a lot. So nerve-racking this IRCC bullshit.
that's why it's taking time. I never been to any so mine got passed very quickly

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
A slight update on my signature. I called them today and the agent told me the due date of my application was Jan-4-2023 (which is past due). Unfortunately, nothing can be done until Criminality is over. So messed up.
"Unfortunately, nothing can be done until Criminality is over"?????

You got to be kidding me........Security for me is "In progress" and Criminality is "In progress" forever now (April 2022). I was a Health and Security Manager in the GTA with 5 stores under me, did volunteering with the vulnerable in a hospital and I have done numerous background checks for that job including papers from my home country.

Of course, IRCC wants to show how professional, serious, and SLOW they are with Security and Criminality, while some of the Refugees I know committed serious war crimes. I "Web formed" the shit out of them and attached all the documents. I'm getting checked by "RCMP daily, LITERALLY daily".

Fuck I should have stayed in New Zealand honestly, If I will get my PR I will work the first year for IRCC and show them some work ethics, common-sense, and what deadlines mean?

Can someone help me with the MP support? A link or something, I might have to tell this joke to him as well....

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

You got to be kidding me........Security for me is "In progress" and Criminality is "In progress" forever now (April 2022). I was a Health and Security Manager in the GTA with 5 stores under me, did volunteering with the vulnerable in a hospital and I have done numerous background checks for that job including papers from my home country.

Of course, IRCC wants to show how professional, serious, and SLOW they are with Security and Criminality, while some of the Refugees I know committed serious war crimes. I "Web formed" the shit out of them and attached all the documents. I'm getting checked by "RCMP daily, LITERALLY daily".

Fuck I should have stayed in New Zealand honestly, If I will get my PR I will work the first year for IRCC and show them some work ethics, common-sense, and what deadlines mean?

Can someone help me with the MP support? A link or something, I might have to tell this joke to him as well....
True they have let in so many criminals, frauds and illegals and give not only them but also their family benefits to live for life. While people who are intellectually, ethically right fit for developed nation are instead treated like trash by this Liberal gang. In a few years, these illegals, frauds, criminals they let in will change this country into likes of Sweden, Germany, France, UK. Had these idiot ministers had some brains, they would have turned Canada like US, South Korea, Singapore types but no, make it likes of Afghanistan with your free lots and open borders. I know quite a few who falsified their documents and yet they’re enjoying their lives here pathetic Liberal vote hungry ministers. Also I know quite a few around Mississauga and North York who are terrorist sympathizers and idolize Taliban, ISIS etc & they have become citizens here now can you believe it. I too should have chosen US instead of this country. I might leave already. Too much of mental harassment here since years. No value of masters degree here either even when it’s Canadian. Worst part is I have sent reports about some doing fraud to authorities and they don’t do shit.

Last edited:

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Yes, she lived and worked in Kuwait for few years but left the country in 2018 for getting her masters here in Canada. Now, considering her work visa has expired from Kuwait she was able to apply for the PCC here in Ottawa at the Kuwait Embassy but they said to her it will take 8 weeks to process her application. But why did IRCC not ask her during the intial submission when the asked her PCC from home country which was India. That seemed strange. Also the portal for additional document submission for this they have given her till March 15, 2023. So i praying she gets it before that deadline date.

my questions is wat happens if she does not get itby March 15,2023? Will they reject her application?

this is seriously very frustrating for her and I feel very sorry for this person since she submitted the application on July 2021 and it’s now 2023 and they asking for this document.

I just hope they don’t reject people based on delays from getting PCC. I am now following upwith the embassy if theycan speed her process….

Reactions: CherAmie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Normally they don't take a long time. I've also lived in Australia for almost 8 years but my Info Sharing was the first thing to pass after my medical.
the thing is with this Tr to Pr program, they don't really have any Structure on how they're processing the application.
some people are stuck on the Background check like me for almost a one year now.
and the people who have already passed their background check but they might be stuck on eligibility or Info Sharing Etc.
If they Some kind of Structure on how they process the File, then people wouldn't be stuck in limbo like yourself and I.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022

you can Locate your MP, by search up Who the MP is for your particular area. you can also use your Postal code to help find how they might be. then you can either set up an appointment with them to see how they can assist you or send them an email with all your information, this also includes what has been going on with your application as well.

if you have applied for Any ATIP/GCMS notes you can also screenshot different parts of them to show that no progress has been made on your application.
hope that helps.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
you can Locate your MP, by search up Who the MP is for your particular area. you can also use your Postal code to help find how they might be. then you can either set up an appointment with them to see how they can assist you or send them an email with all your information, this also includes what has been going on with your application as well.

if you have applied for Any ATIP/GCMS notes you can also screenshot different parts of them to show that no progress has been made on your application.
hope that helps.
they dont really care if 0 progress so far, here's exactly what an mp said "
just like the rest of those who applied for TR-PR that there that this is a special project by the government. Hence, there was no provision for the processing time.

The government, however, is doing the best they can to compete as many TR-PR application."