+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Just spoke with our beloved Akeem from IRCC to discuss the "Fuck up" on my OWP extension that was refused, and he claimed it was the payment because I only paid $155?

I told Akeem that I only scored an 8.5 with reading on my IELTS test and the last time I performed an eyes exam was September 2022, but it clearly states:

Step 2: Pay your fees
You’re exempt from paying the open work permit holder fee (CAN$100). Don’t pay this fee.

You must pay the work permit processing fee (CAN$155).

Because you’re exempt from paying one of the fees (open work permit holder fee), you need to pay your fees before you apply online.

Akeem disagreed and mentioned that he will send me a link with all the steps, and he did send me the same-identical steps from the website. When I pointed it out and quoted the lines he hang the phone on me, these guys are a joke :D
Sorry for all the people that keep saying 'Stay positive', but how can you with these clowns?

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
they dont really care if 0 progress so far, here's exactly what an mp said "
just like the rest of those who applied for TR-PR that there that this is a special project by the government. Hence, there was no provision for the processing time.

The government, however, is doing the best they can to compete as many TR-PR application."
yea I guess, we don't really matter to them, but at least I've seen some people in the Facebook group who were able to get updates on their applications, so they might be good for something. o_O
There was also this one person who contacted their MP and they/them said that the ATIP requests that we put in also slows down the progression of our application. This was posted in the Facebook group.
does anyone know if this is True or Not?
because I've applied Three time already......

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yea I guess, we don't really matter to them, but at least I've seen some people in the Facebook group who were able to get updates on their applications, so they might be good for something. o_O
There was also this one person who contacted their MP and they/them said that the ATIP requests that we put in also slows down the progression of our application. This was posted in the Facebook group.
does anyone know if this is True or Not?
because I've applied Three time already......
That’s bull shit

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Normally they don't take a long time. I've also lived in Australia for almost 8 years but my Info Sharing was the first thing to pass after my medical.
the thing is with this Tr to Pr program, they don't really have any Structure on how they're processing the application.
some people are stuck on the Background check like me for almost a one year now.
and the people who have already passed their background check but they might be stuck on eligibility or Info Sharing Etc.
If they Some kind of Structure on how they process the File, then people wouldn't be stuck in limbo like yourself and I.
Hopefully they approve everyone’s application soon in TR to PR. I mean even for my friend I feel sorry considering her work permit is expiring in December 31, 2023. And she applied in July 2021. I feel she won’t have the time to create another application under CEC considering the scores atm are very high. I just wished they start processing quick. Hopefully she gets her PCC on time from kuwait atm.

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Just spoke with our beloved Akeem from IRCC to discuss the "Fuck up" on my OWP extension that was refused, and he claimed it was the payment because I only paid $155?

I told Akeem that I only scored an 8.5 with reading on my IELTS test and the last time I performed an eyes exam was September 2022, but it clearly states:

You’re exempt from paying the open work permit holder fee (CAN$100). Don’t pay this fee.

Because you’re exempt from paying one of the fees (open work permit holder fee), you need to pay your fees before you apply online.

Akeem disagreed and mentioned that he will send me a link with all the steps, and he did send me the same-identical steps from the website. When I pointed it out and quoted the lines he hang the phone on me, these guys are a joke :D
Sorry for all the people that keep saying 'Stay positive', but how can you with these clowns?
That worries me. I only pay 155 too, does this mean my application will be refused?

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022

I also applied for the work permit extension and I paid same as you. I did not receive any update from them yet. Are you a main applicant? That is very wired why they reject you?? please post in the group the next steps of your application

Reactions: CherAmie

ace_01

Dec 28, 2022
hello, I went to see local MP office to see if someone can help me with my application and here are some things I came to know about.
Ircc is most likely to prioritise Express entry applications over TR to PR application. procession time for express entry is right now 1 year but can be lower in future but no definite answer on TR to PR processing times as there is no standard processing time for TR to PR. applying GCms notes again and again will slow down process of application as it takes processing officer away from his/her time to provide notes to us. better to have backup ready. congratulations to those who have received updates on their application but including myself who haven't received approval, apply under express entry too

k05

Jan 17, 2023

Hi, I applied for my OWP last week and my Rep asked me to pay $255 ( WP fee- $155 + OWP fee $100).

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Good Afternoon All,

I was recommended this page for answers.

I applied for the TR to PR stream B non essential health care on July 12 2021. I received my AOR on June 15 2022 and also showing my medical passed that day. Till that date up until now, I am yet to receive any information.

My postgraduate work permit expires May 31 2023 and I do not what do, Please advise next steps on how I can contact IRCC regarding my application or how I can extend my permit
Regards,

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Hi everyone,

I applied on July 10,2021 and have not got any major updates after biometrics.I am thinking to apply under express entry in couple of months. Currently gckey account will not allow me to start another application as I have applied under tr to pr.
Anyone know how can i start express entry?
any suggestions on if I should apply myself or get a rep? Has someone applied themselves recently?
I am really stressed as it has 18 months since my tr to pr application, does anyone has any idea when will they get to July applications.

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Hi Everyone,

By Grace of God, I just received my PR confirmation.

I have to send details for PR portal. My question is do i have to send details for my dependents in the same email or need to send it separately. please guide.
When did you received last ghost update?