+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
I am travelling back to my country for one month. What process should I follow in case my application gets accepted for TR to PR while I am away? Should I bring PCC when coming back? Any suggestion or important information please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforPR123

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I am travelling back to my country for one month. What process should I follow in case my application gets accepted for TR to PR while I am away? Should I bring PCC when coming back? Any suggestion or important information please let me know.
Because TR to PR has taken longer than expected, there is a special policy in place stating that you cannot be rejected solely for being out of Canada. So, you can notify them by webform in advance of your vacation by providing them with your travel dates (departure and return), or you can go on your trip & if they then send you notification of PR while you’re away, you can then respond that you are on vacation & returning on xx date. They will put further PR processing on hold until you return. Then notify them by webform when you are back. Make sure you get a Re-entry stamp in your passport (some have recently stated they’ve been asked for proof of re-entry). Because you’re only vacationing for 1 month, you will not need a PCC unless you previously lived there for greater than 6 months and have not already provided a PCC. Make sure your travel documents (passport & TRV) don’t expire (for several months not just a day or two) before you return & allow travel & re-entry. Others — can you add more based on your experiences?

Last edited:

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Assessments
Eligibility:Not Started
Security:NotStarted HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs: Final:
brother I'm in the same situation.
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: passed then expired
Info Sharing: Complete
final decision pending.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Try to call IRCC client support 8am-4pm M-F
1-40 times if you can reach them.
Prepare your UCI # and application #, DOB and details to provide to agent once you’re in a queue,

Or order GCMS note paid $5 fees to Government,
for most accurate information to see how’s your application going.
Those are a scam for extra money. They claim it takes no more than 30 CALENDAR (not business) days to receive a reply.
I paid mine September 22
It is November 15 today = 54 days + and I received Jacksh*t from them lol, everyone might as well wait and not give these thieves more $$$

Reactions: jacob1234

scarlettzxx

Jan 12, 2022
If the medical status changes from passed to do not need, it means that it got expired (medical results are valid for 1year). Now, if it got back to passed and then to you do not need it again, it means that most probably the officer has extended the validity of the result.
It's a good sign and means someone is working on your application.
Thank you for your reply. But why it changes twice ? I see most people change one time only.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you for your reply. But why it changes twice ? I see most people change one time only.
I don’t think anyone here can answer that question exactly in your case, however, I do not think anyone reading this forum on a regular basis will be surprised to see some toggling back & forth on the Medical status. Given changing policies on the need (or not) for current medicals during & since Covid, & given some discretion given to agents to accept slightly expired medicals or request new ones, (and I’ll speculate that certain attempts to automate some steps might be toggling Medical status & then agents ‘put it back’ upon a detailed review), there are a lot of opportunities for updates, corrections & reversals.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmzAmir

Sahil098

Oct 13, 2022
I am also in same boat
Applied: May 06, 2021
Got Aor oct. 25, 2021
Still waiting........

i am loosing hope now
-Followed mp to every 3 mnths
-Called ircc but nothing change in file. Every time their answer is same that everything has passed,criminality has not started but your file moving forward.
i do not think so i will get my decision this year.
Everything passed in Oct But not getting any update

Reactions: CherAmie

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi, guys I applied for my son study permit from outside canada and today reached 14 weeks and not answer yet, anyone knows how long is taking based in someone recent experience?

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Finally everything passed on my application on Nov 4. But the call centre agent said application is still in progress. How long it takes for approval?
WOW Congratulation folk !!
I assumed that "still in progress mean" between approve you application and prepare for virtual landing, after that they will send you the portal.

However mine was finalized/approved October 27, the ircc agent told me they are preparing application place in a queues for virtual landing. Unfortunately they said it has no timeline.