Other
Additional docs : 28 Jan 2022
Submitted : Pcc and Ielts 2 Feb 2022
Medical: 28 jan passed
Medical: we do not need medical
Medical: Passed 10 Nov 22
Eligibility: Passed
Schedule A request 14 Nov 2022
Does anyone knows how long takes after schedule A request.
Did you receive the GU for your eligibility or you called them over the phone?

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Additional docs : 28 Jan 2022
Submitted : Pcc and Ielts 2 Feb 2022
Medical: 28 jan passed
Medical: we do not need medical
Medical: Passed 10 Nov 22
Eligibility: Passed
Schedule A request 14 Nov 2022
Does anyone knows how long takes after schedule A request.
Hii, when did you applied and which stream ?

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hey, I called IRCC agent. I told her that I am going out of the country to my home country. She told me that if my application gets approved. It would get rejected as I am out of the country. I am really stressing out. Could you please help me? It is really true.

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hi everyone I got confirmation to PR letter today from calgary.
here is my timeline:
Applied: 6/May/2021 IG stream
AOR: 21 January 2022
PCC request letter for me and spouce: 27 April
Relationship proff document request: 9 June
Ghost update: 19 october
Called ircc and they said everything is passed
Today i got confirmation around 1:45 pm est

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Hey, I called IRCC agent. I told her that I am going out of the country to my home country. She told me that if my application gets approved. It would get rejected as I am out of the country. I am really stressing out. Could you please help me? It is really true.
I am also going in 2 weeks. That's strange. Didn't you ask them about public policy?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
That agent gave the wrong information. Since June, IRCC has allowed applicants to leave the country and come back when the Tr2pr application is in process

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
The agent is not up to date for TR2PR. Here is an earlier answer I gave:
“Because TR to PR has taken longer than expected, there is a special policy in place stating that you cannot be rejected solely for being out of Canada. So, you can notify them by webform in advance of your vacation by providing them with your travel dates (departure and return), or you can go on your trip & if they then send you notification of PR while you’re away, you can then respond that you are on vacation & returning on xx date. They will put further PR processing on hold until you return. Then notify them by webform when you are back. Make sure you get a Re-entry stamp in your passport (some have recently stated they’ve been asked for proof of re-entry). Because you’re only vacationing for 1 month, you will not need a PCC unless you previously lived there for greater than 6 months and have not already provided a PCC. Make sure your travel documents (passport & TRV) don’t expire (for several months not just a day or two) before you return & allow travel & re-entry.”

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
Hey folks,

Finally got some movement on my application.

Here’s my time line:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022

Called IRCC yesterday and was told Info sharing and security are passed and criminality is in progress. I’m hoping the restless wait will soon be over.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
Hey folks,

Finally got some movement on my application.

Here’s my time line:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022

Called IRCC yesterday and was told Info sharing and security are passed and criminality is in progress. I’m hoping the restless wait will soon be over.
Good news. Hope you're not in the same boat that I am. They are having some problems to pass people under Criminality check. Everything is passed on my file (double checked with MP and CBSA notes), just the criminality that is open for 10 months already. So, I don't know if the problem is at IRCC, RCMP or CSIS anymore.

But good luck to everyone, they should consider this time that they took to approve the PR to use as your citizenship application...