+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
To all applicants who have approved your PR application, please help or guide base on my current updated

Called to IRCC, talked to agent : October 14 2022 (3:50pm)

Stream B essential (non health care)
applied June 1 2021 + with 1 inland dependent

AOR & Linked February 9 2022
Eligibility = passed
Medical exam = passed --> do not need --> passed
Bio metric = submitted
ADR police certificated = resubmitted (September 23 2022) as they requested
1GU June, 2GU Sep, 3GU this week,....... nothing else

Background check
Criminality = in process **
Info sharing = passed --> in process (this week) **
Security check = passed

Finalized = when should I expect ?
Email confirmation PR portal = waiting
ECOPR = waiting
PR Photo = waiting
Officially PR Card = waiting (checked on IRCC website showing roughly 68 days)
………………………………………...

Thank you in advance for your advise!
Hey, me and you have near the EXACT same timeline. I got my AOR Febuary 10th. The only thing left is Criminality and Info Sharing. Everything else has passed. I got my last GU on August 29th. Nothing else has moved forward since then. For those reading who have an estimate of how long it takes when Criminality is all that's left, I would love to get your feedback

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
As a member posted some time back (or maybe it was in another post), IRCC are currently focusing their energies back on Ukraine/refugees till the end of th month. That means Nov & half of Dec is left in the year. So probably a few lucky ones will get processed in Nov, and then some in Dec in time for Christmas break. I guess the remaining bulk will be pushed to next year 2023.

Reactions: maxiie

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
As a member posted some time back (or maybe it was in another post), IRCC are currently focusing their energies back on Ukraine/refugees till the end of th month. That means Nov & half of Dec is left in the year. So probably a few lucky ones will get processed in Nov, and then some in Dec in time for Christmas break. I guess the remaining bulk will be pushed to next year 2023.
Dont worry we will all see eachother next year except few lucky exceptional ones

• Wow
Reactions: jacob1234

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
To all applicants who have approved your PR application, please help or guide base on my current updated

Eligibility = passed
Bio metric = submitted

Background check
Security check = passed

ECOPR = waiting
PR Photo = waiting
………………………………………...

Why was your pcc requested again? When had was your precious pcc issued? I just hope they don’t ask me again. It’s a big pain in the ass getting one from bls & India

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Eligibility = passed
Bio metric = submitted

Background check
Security check = passed

ECOPR = waiting
PR Photo = waiting
………………………………………...

Right now, it's anyone's guess! My wild guess is based on your AOR of Feb 9, 2022, and IRCC's track record earlier this year when many were getting PR within 6 months (+/- a month or two) making you overdue for PR. So, it now seems that you might fall into the second grouping or timeline pattern where (perhaps) a one year from AOR deadline or due date has been set on your file. So, if IRCC's egg-timer goes off for you on or around Jan 9th, perhaps you'll have PR by Feb 9, 2023. A wild guess based on reading this forum ... and my rather unreliable crystal ball! ;)

Reactions: Lola247 and Lily444

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
HI guys anyone got spouse work permit under TR to PR
I applied for my husband 13/07/2022 still no update /
please reply thank you

Jaz zy

Mar 13, 2022
Hi can somebody help me please,
My dad has a lmia closed work permit and a super visa and he needs to go to india in a week for family emergency, can he travel to India without TRV on his passport or if not is there any way i can get TRV on the spot from any border in BC?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Even PNP are getting processed in shorter time than this bullshit. BC so pissed off these mfs

Reactions: T0pubo

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
TR2PR Timeline:
Stream -A Healthcare
Applied on Nov 3, 2021
No update until I called IRCC and officer gave me temporary file number (I believe temporary AOR).
April 13, 2022: Received an email (3-pages long) and requested to link application online to get regular update.
Linked application successfully and application status is “checking eligibility “
I received email of AOR on April 13, 2022 at 9:54PM eastern time and linked application at 10;10pm Easter time.
It worked…
I too submitted my application in Healthcare English stream on Nov 3, 2021.
AOR on April 2nd
No update since then. Did you receive any updates ?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
@WaiterForEver if you don't mind can you share what type of role was that was fetching you $230k offer. And how many years of experience you have in that field?
Absolutely ! The role was called something like senior client principal ( which is basically a customer facing account management function in essence ) . I have substantial experience ( 15+ years ) in Software and Telecom, and telecom is a very lucrative sector when it comes to getting paid...it is unbelievably complex and wearing job ... essentially you receive your blood money :)))) 230 was base annual salary, 30% of that would also add as sales bonus if targets met. meaning almost 300K if you do good...but again doing good in such roles equals getting a master degree each year in your free time :)))) lots of reading , training, etc and no family life or any kind of life altogether :D

Reactions: Lola247