App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
  • Sad
Reactions: waitingforPR123

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
It is a long WAIT., Iam still worried
yea I know bro, I've also been waiting for 16.5 months now. its kind of hard to stay positive when they don't give us any timeline to go by for our applications. but there isn't really anything we can do at the moment other then just waiting biting out nails waiting for our permanent residencies.

Reactions: kevin kennady

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello Everyone
Recieved AOR : March 2021
Get a update in my profile but when i opened nothing is there .
Can anyone let me know what does this mean
it's a ghost update, meaning that somethings has been approved in your processing criteria or that someone is working on your application.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Guys I am tensed. It’s been 4.5 years since I graduated. So many times I came close to PR but my bad luck was too much. In case if my application gets rejected after 1.5-2 years of wait, I won’t have any more strength to continue to try again :(
Dont worry @maxiie . Hopefully you have landed on right stream and it is only a matter of time now. The good thing with this forum and others is that you clearly see that you are not the only one with all tensions and limbo out there. To let you know that you are not alone with a discrete example, for myself things happened pretty tense and long, this journey has been the WORST journey I have ever had in my life, and trust me I have been through a lot of really rough waves in my life. However, this was something else, as you have no means to fight rough waves. As if you are in a fragile boat in the rough ocean, with no paddles, limited food, and a restaurant buzzer in hand, with a shark continuously hitting the boat, and you have to keep watching for the buzzer to buzz :))))) On top of all waiting and limbo and tension, I lost my dad without being able to get to him fast enough and seeing him before his decease due to pandemic, I lost big dollars of assets almost overnight because I could not leave the country on time as I did not have visa to come back, and if that's not enough I lost a job offer with 230K base annual after 5 rounds of crunching interviews because of work permit issues just before contract gets signed. Yeah, trust me each of us have personal stories similar to yours if you dig deep, but we have chosen this path, our decision, it is only us accountable for our decisions. Speaking of myself only, I would have much less pain if I would have trained myself well enough about Canadian immigration process and realities before I start my journey. Much much less pain and loss. I see it on myself. Bad luck and good luck has been there from beginning of life and will be there till end. Pandemics, IRCC issues, etc all are usual facts of life, there will be such things always till the end one way or the other. It is me, that need to train myself to handle things, or the other choice is to choose less challenges in life, and accept mediocre results associated with it.

Please dont get me wrong, I am not preaching you, it is just my personal opinion and I am just sharing as I can see and feel how agitated you are and intention is not to preach but to ease.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
HI Guys my TRV approved and I sent my pass port 29 of September ( same day my visa approved) but still I did not get my passport back
I am planning to travel next week and I am so worry . Is Anyone in the same situation? thank you

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dont worry @maxiie . Hopefully you have landed on right stream and it is only a matter of time now. The good thing with this forum and others is that you clearly see that you are not the only one with all tensions and limbo out there. To let you know that you are not alone with a discrete example, for myself things happened pretty tense and long, this journey has been the WORST journey I have ever had in my life, and trust me I have been through a lot of really rough waves in my life. However, this was something else, as you have no means to fight rough waves. As if you are in a fragile boat in the rough ocean, with no paddles, limited food, and a restaurant buzzer in hand, with a shark continuously hitting the boat, and you have to keep watching for the buzzer to buzz :))))) On top of all waiting and limbo and tension, I lost my dad without being able to get to him fast enough and seeing him before his decease due to pandemic, I lost big dollars of assets almost overnight because I could not leave the country on time as I did not have visa to come back, and if that's not enough I lost a job offer with 230K base annual after 5 rounds of crunching interviews because of work permit issues just before contract gets signed. Yeah, trust me each of us have personal stories similar to yours if you dig deep, but we have chosen this path, our decision, it is only us accountable for our decisions. Speaking of myself only, I would have much less pain if I would have trained myself well enough about Canadian immigration process and realities before I start my journey. Much much less pain and loss. I see it on myself. Bad luck and good luck has been there from beginning of life and will be there till end. Pandemics, IRCC issues, etc all are usual facts of life, there will be such things always till the end one way or the other. It is me, that need to train myself to handle things, or the other choice is to choose less challenges in life, and accept mediocre results associated with it.

Please dont get me wrong, I am not preaching you, it is just my personal opinion and I am just sharing as I can see and feel how agitated you are and intention is not to preach but to ease.
You put it well. Thanks for sharing. I am sorry for your loss, that’s 1 of the things which keeps bothering me as I don’t have a trv & if I have to go, I would never be able to come back most definitely. God Bless us!
& yes, it’s not comparable to yours especially with that personal loss of yours. But I too have faced major life setback here sometime back which I am not comfortable sharing here. Yes, we never know what others are going through.
& dayum, $230k, wow mayne I could just dream of such salary. I had a respectable job lately, that contract position & it was highest what I got till now & it was less than 1/3rd of your $230k lol. I just hope things work out well for all of us asap.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Extending your passport do not affect your PR application. When you get approved, you can virtually land and get your PR card.
You don't need your passport after approval.
Ah, got it. But don't I need to notify IRCC as the details of my travel document will change?

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
Dear all, my current work permit under tr to pr is valid until December 31 of this year. In August, I received an email from IRCC that under a new public policy they will extend my work permit until December 2024 (no need to apply) and send a new work permit copy to my mailing address by mid-october. I did not receive my WP copy yet although I saw in a Facebook group that a lot of people already received their WP copy by mid-late September. Is there anybody who still waiting for their automatic extended WP copy in their mailbox?

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Dear all, my current work permit under tr to pr is valid until December 31 of this year. In August, I received an email from IRCC that under a new public policy they will extend my work permit until December 2024 (no need to apply) and send a new work permit copy to my mailing address by mid-october. I did not receive my WP copy yet although I saw in a Facebook group that a lot of people already received their WP copy by mid-late September. Is there anybody who still waiting for their automatic extended WP copy in their mailbox?
Same boat. I am also still waiting for mine.

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
Same boat. I am also still waiting for mine.
Hi Jeicie, thank you for your response. So, you also received an email back on August 1st week? Do you have any updates on your GC key account? My august letter started with an apology that they mistakenly sent the email notification to someone else and then they mentioned the extension of December 2024. BUt still now no update in the GC key account or WP hard copy. Thanks.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Amazing reading, thank you ! recommend to all reading it and informing around. One good example is "ApplyBoard". Obviously who pays more comes up first in your search in their web. I had admission from 5 Ontario public school and this web site brought up none, most probably because they would not pay them to appear in search. This company raised 100 Million dollars funding few years ago when it was nothing but a web site to search through colleges and universities. That explains how much money flows in this industry !

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
HI Guys my TRV approved and I sent my pass port 29 of September ( same day my visa approved) but still I did not get my passport back
I am planning to travel next week and I am so worry . Is Anyone in the same situation? thank you
Dont worry. It took only two weeks to approve my wife's TRV, it took additional 3 weeks for passport processing, dont worry. IRCC is a wonderland :)

• Haha