April 7: Marriage Cert Accepted
May 5: ADR for Spouse documents
May 19: Docs submitted
May 30: Ghost Update1
June 8: Docs Received/Review Starts
June 17: Ghost Update2
July 29: Spouse Medical Passed
August 12: Ghost Update3

Called IRCC in September, the agent mentioned everything is passed, Only Criminality Check is In Progress
Visa Office: WhiteHorse

Any one with similar timeline or feedback??

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hi,
Stream B: Essential Non-Healthcare

PR Timeline
May 30,2021: File Submitted
March 24,2022: BIL and ADR for PCC
March 25: AOR
April 4: File Linked and PCC submitted

Called IRCC in September, the agent mentioned everything is passed, Only Criminality Check is In Progress

Yes, i can relate the process of my application. Everything has passed in september, however criminality has not started yet. I do not know how long i have to wait to get the final result, I have been waiting since october 2021.

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Absolutely ! The role was called something like senior client principal ( which is basically a customer facing account management function in essence ) . I have substantial experience ( 15+ years ) in Software and Telecom, and telecom is a very lucrative sector when it comes to getting paid...it is unbelievably complex and wearing job ... essentially you receive your blood money :)))) 230 was base annual salary, 30% of that would also add as sales bonus if targets met. meaning almost 300K if you do good...but again doing good in such roles equals getting a master degree each year in your free time :)))) lots of reading , training, etc and no family life or any kind of life altogether :D
Oh I too have experience in B2B Sales & Account Management. But not as much as you. I loved the role & would’ve continued if it wasn’t for Noc code bs. As only Technical Sales fall under noc b/a but other Account Manager roles fall under C. Might go back to this if I get my PR.

Reactions: WaiterForEver

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi,

PR Timeline

Welcome to the same club, we will get the confirmation portal very soon. hope and positive!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hey, me and you have near the EXACT same timeline. I got my AOR Febuary 10th. The only thing left is Criminality and Info Sharing. Everything else has passed. I got my last GU on August 29th. Nothing else has moved forward since then. For those reading who have an estimate of how long it takes when Criminality is all that's left, I would love to get your feedback

We will get a good news for confirmation PR portal very soon!
good luck and stay with positive.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Right now, it's anyone's guess! My wild guess is based on your AOR of Feb 9, 2022, and IRCC's track record earlier this year when many were getting PR within 6 months (+/- a month or two) making you overdue for PR. So, it now seems that you might fall into the second grouping or timeline pattern where (perhaps) a one year from AOR deadline or due date has been set on your file. So, if IRCC's egg-timer goes off for you on or around Jan 9th, perhaps you'll have PR by Feb 9, 2023. A wild guess based on reading this forum ... and my rather unreliable crystal ball! ;)
Soon I will be updated, once I received the confirmation email as a PR portal.

Reactions: CherAmie

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Why was your pcc requested again? When had was your precious pcc issued? I just hope they don’t ask me again. It’s a big pain in the ass getting one from bls & India

The reason they asked for resubmitted new PCC on September 2022, because I uploaded Toronto PC once I submitted the application back then.

Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Hi, I have applied under tr to pr on July 10,2021
AOR- July 14,2022 and no movement since then, I need to leave Canada and visit home as one of my parent is sick. I don’t have TRV at this moment but applying for it. I just want to make
Sure that leaving Canada is ok as I have application in process under TR to PR. Thanks if anyone with my timeline have received any updates could you please share?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, I have applied under tr to pr on July 10,2021
AOR- July 14,2022 and no movement since then, I need to leave Canada and visit home as one of my parent is sick. I don’t have TRV at this moment but applying for it. I just want to make
Sure that leaving Canada is ok as I have application in process under TR to PR. Thanks if anyone with my timeline have received any updates could you please share?
First of all apply TRV soon, with in 15 days it will be issued based on ur wp validity. Secondly travel soon as Parents are everything in life n u wont get those precious moments bak n finally there are thousands waiting for pr since more than a year n processing too reduced very much now..so just travel n spend time with ur family.

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Absolutely ! The role was called something like senior client principal ( which is basically a customer facing account management function in essence ) . I have substantial experience ( 15+ years ) in Software and Telecom, and telecom is a very lucrative sector when it comes to getting paid...it is unbelievably complex and wearing job ... essentially you receive your blood money :)))) 230 was base annual salary, 30% of that would also add as sales bonus if targets met. meaning almost 300K if you do good...but again doing good in such roles equals getting a master degree each year in your free time :)))) lots of reading , training, etc and no family life or any kind of life altogether :D
Yep. There are always two sides of a coin and everything comes at a price. Thanks for sharing.

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
Hi,

PR Timeline

Exact same thing for me, only criminality check left.

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
HI guys anyone got spouse work permit under TR to PR
I applied for my husband 13/07/2022 still no update /
please reply thank you
Applied June 07, 2022, Approved Oct 14. Spouse in Philippines.

Reactions: maxiie