+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Hi, did the ADR mention right of permanent resident fee, or did they ask for a payment receipt with a specific amount? And how long did they said you have to make the payment?
Hi, I'm sorry for the late response, just saw this while reading through the forum. Yes, the ADR mentioned right of permanent residence fee, and I was given 7 days to submit the receipt with schedule A form and 1 year pay slips from my employer.

Reactions: Bachelor101

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi guys!
Requested GCMS notes after months of not doing anything and there was no change except in my info sharing. The statuses for the first 2 that previously said ready to assess are now blank. Other than that, stand still. Anyone else in the same situation?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: in progress
- Medical: passed,Expired
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: in progress
1 - Biometric FCC Detail USA (no status)
2- Biometric FCC USA (no status)
3 - Biographic (NRT)

- Eligibility: not started
- Security: not started (changed from passed to not started :()

From GCMS notes as of October 5th 2022
we're pretty much in the same boat. everything is the same but my info sharing is complete.

shumsherv

Sep 29, 2022
I thought their resumption in other (EE) pathway draws was because their processing standards were now within 80%+, that's around end of June. But if AOR's are ageing past 6 months .

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry for the late response, just saw this while reading through the forum. Yes, the ADR mentioned right of permanent residence fee, and I was given 7 days to submit the receipt with schedule A form and 1 year pay slips from my employer.
Oh ok thanks I got the request for just a Payment receipt I didn’t paid the right of PR fee when applying but paid every other fee so I’m assuming the amount they ask me to pay is the right of PR fee as it’s consistent with the PR fee

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Oh ok thanks I got the request for just a Payment receipt I didn’t paid the right of PR fee when applying but paid every other fee so I’m assuming the amount they ask me to pay is the right of PR fee as it’s consistent with the PR fee
I didn't pay the right of PR when I submitted my application as well. I too was asked to submit my payment receipt in my 1st ADR in June. I'd just advise you pay the right of pr now and submit it with the payment receipt to speed up things, so you don't get asked later.

Reactions: T0pubo

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
I didn't pay the right of PR when I submitted my application as well. I too was asked to submit my payment receipt in my 1st ADR in June. I'd just advise you pay the right of pr now and submit it with the payment receipt to speed up things, so you don't get asked later.
I paid the processing fee already when I applied the ADR I got said “from our records u have a outstanding balance but it didn’t say right of PR fees it just said outstanding balance

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Wtf is going on with this useless Fraser? There are ppl who got AOR last year & still not given PR yet :mad: :mad: :mad:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have seen IRCC'S hiring posts on social media. I think once the new recruits are in then may be some changes to processing time.
the hiring keep on happening. They already hired 1250 new employees but the speed instead decreased even more. If you're one of the applicants who applied recently, please process files asap

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I got the email about my work permit extension as:
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number U**** as proof that youare authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until February 01, 2023 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.

My question is:
in case after February 01, 2023, my application is still in process, can I be allowed continuing working in Canada?

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
How long should I get a PR portal ?

Stream B essential worker non health care
Application submitted JUNE 1 2021
LINKED FEB 8 2022
BIL requested FEB 8 2022
AOR FEB 9 2022
Updated : yesterday I called IRCC talked to agent, and she said my eligibility passed,
+additional documents > new PCC submitted and received and visa officer reviewing.
+Medical exam passed > do not need > to passed again!

However, my BGC
criminal passed, info sharing passed, security check in processing

then IRCC agent said, I have nothing to concern about your application, just be patience and keep check on your online application because someone (visa officer) is working on your file see noting worry about it,

Today : just checked on my online application, showing "application/ profile updated" then I clicked on my file......BUT nothing change!
What is that mean ? should I call Ghost updated a.k.a GU ? by the way I didn't receive any email from IRCC today.

I hope to get a good news very soon as a PR portal email,
Stay with positive mood and GOD bless you all.

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone, I got the email about my work permit extension as:
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number U**** as proof that youare authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until February 01, 2023 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.

My question is:
in case after February 01, 2023, my application is still in process, can I be allowed continuing working in Canada?
yes

Reactions: teogk89