+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everyone..I received my cbsa notes today. Can you please help me that how can i know the due date of my application process.
I think CBSA notes also mention the due date for eligibility and/or security. That's probably the due date for your application.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Minister Fraser just made some announcements:

No more 20 hours work limit until Dec 2023
Have to be full time student to work
Hinted that there will be a pathway for FRENCH SPEAKING students.

It takes 1 year of part time studies to become french speaking (pass level 4 on an exam). Please take advantage!

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
HI all
i applied to extend my work permit (TR TO PR applicant) a few weeks back. My work permit is going to expire today. a few minute back i got an email from IRCC to check my account. i checked the account and found that they automatically extended my current work permit until April 2022 under PGWP extension program. My question is

DId i want to withdraw the application to extend the work permit under TR to PR.?
I don't think so. The TR2PR WP extends until the end of 2024.

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
As you said GCMS notes will give more clarity. Do I have to select different options for GCMS notes as link is for CBSA notes? Once again thank
You for reply.
Personally, CBSA notes were easier to understand.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I have seen IRCC'S hiring posts on social media. I think once the new recruits are in then may be some changes to processing time.
I saw IRCC at a job fair recently and advertising for a job fair next week.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Do you have a PGWP or TR2PR WP?

If the first, you may be able to extend for 18 months automatically based on the announcement today. You could also apply for the TR2PR WP. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

If the second, they normally extend till Dec 2024 but I have seen some rejections.

Hi everyone, I got the email about my work permit extension as:
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number U**** as proof that youare authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until February 01, 2023 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.

My question is:
in case after February 01, 2023, my application is still in process, can I be allowed continuing working in Canada?

Reactions: teogk89

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hii, i need a help. I have workpermit under tr to pr untill 31 december 2022. And i did not get any email for workpermit extension or any message in gc account. I am really worried about it. What should i need to do now. Any response or suggession would be really appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi I have a friend from India who got his Intra Company Transfer WP in just 2 months despite processing time showing 21 weeks from India. But he showed me the proof. & here I had applied for WP around 4 months back from INSIDE Canada & still these mfs haven’t approved it yet, wtf?

Can someone plz suggest when can I get my new WP? @SmzAmir @megapint or anyone?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hii, i need a help. I have workpermit under tr to pr untill 31 december 2022. And i did not get any email for workpermit extension or any message in gc account. I am really worried about it. What should i need to do now. Any response or suggession would be really appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
The auto extensions are for people who already had the earlier TR2PR OWP expiring at the end of Dec 2022. In addition, your contact information had to be up to date and they say they would only auto extend to the validity of your passport or Dec 31, 2024, whichever is shortest. If you have one of these issues & can fix it, you can then re-apply for an extension to Dec 31, 2024. If one of these is not your issue, contact IRCC by phone or webform to find out what the issue is & how to remedy it. There have been some inconsistencies in applying the extension policy and you may need to contact IRCC to resolve your issue.

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
The auto extensions are for people who already had the earlier TR2PR OWP expiring at the end of Dec 2022. In addition, your contact information had to be up to date and they say they would only auto extend to the validity of your passport or Dec 31, 2024, whichever is shortest. If you have one of these issues & can fix it, you can then re-apply for an extension to Dec 31, 2024. If one of these is not your issue, contact IRCC by phone or webform to find out what the issue is & how to remedy it. There have been some inconsistencies in applying the extension policy and you may need to contact IRCC to resolve your issue.
Thanks for you reply.

My address in not changed, passport expiry in 2026 and also got workpermit on this policy until 31 december 2022.So i think i am eligible to get this extended work permit.
Also i called to ircc in this morning, the agent said when officer will open your file you will get email.
Update about PR application- medical- passed, info sharing - complete, security check- passed but criminality is not started yet. She also mentioned that my file is in process.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
BC Refugees are living the life of economic immigrants and economic immigrants are living the life of refugees under this Liberal Govt.

• Sad
Reactions: jacob1234

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I have a friend from India who got his Intra Company Transfer WP in just 2 months despite processing time showing 21 weeks from India. But he showed me the proof. & here I had applied for WP around 4 months back from INSIDE Canada & still these mfs haven’t approved it yet, wtf?

Can someone plz suggest when can I get my new WP? @SmzAmir @megapint or anyone?
Unforyunetally, the WP applications from outside Canada are processed in different VOs compared to inside Canada applications. From within Canada everything is very slow.
It's surprising that he got it in 2 months though because the background check can take time.
Honestly, I think they are not prioritizing the TR2PR WP applications from within Canada, they're just sending an automatic extension letter which allows us to continue working. However, they do not consider that without the paper document, we cannot leave the country, extend health card, etc.

sandwichmaker

May 6, 2020
Hey guys. Is it okay to leave Canada until I get PR?
I've been unable to work since this January (I currently have a closed-work permit and I my employed decided to fire me)
and back then I thought it wasn't a big deal. I had money, and a faith that I'd get my PR soon.

However, It's almost been 12 months since I lost my job, and I am on the verge of spend all of the money I had.
So I am thinking of going back to my mother country. That way I can make money to sustain myself til my pr gets approved.

I know that now TR to PR applicants can leave Canada before the final decision.
But I am not sure if I can still get my work permit (the new one that I've applied 7 days ago) from outside Canada.
(My current closed-work permit expires on Jan.02.2024 so I wasn't eligible for the 'free open work permit invitation'.)
(It's just funny how a couple of days could screw my entire plan. Only if I got the open work permit IRCC once distributed
I wouldn't have to go through this)

What would you do if you are in my situation?
Should I give another shot waiting for 3-4 months more hoping for either the final decision or my new work permit to be made?

It's just crazy how everything turned to be going south. On May 2021 by the time I applied for TR to PR stream
I thought I was one of those 'lucky ones'. I never imagined it would take ridiculously long time.
For everyone who is still waiting for theirs, I hear you guys :(

Wasted money? It's all good. I can earn it back some day.
Wasted time? It's all good. I've spent 4 years in Canada but I had fun times that I don't regret.
I just freakin want to meet my family. That's all.

This shit is totally hard to understand.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Unforyunetally, the WP applications from outside Canada are processed in different VOs compared to inside Canada applications. From within Canada everything is very slow.
It's surprising that he got it in 2 months though because the background check can take time.
Honestly, I think they are not prioritizing the TR2PR WP applications from within Canada, they're just sending an automatic extension letter which allows us to continue working. However, they do not consider that without the paper document, we cannot leave the country, extend health card, etc.
Thank you! Not sure if he came under GSS stream, whose processing time ppl say is around 2 weeks? But that came later in Sep & he applied in June. Anyways, regarding tr to pr WP, that letter you shared is something only for ppl whose pgwp is expiring this year. Mine already expired last year, my Marco one is expiring too in a few days. So for me, they aren’t gonna send the extension email but a paper copy directly. I dunno when they will. I fuckin wanna move to a bigger city