Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
How long should I get a PR portal ?

Stream B essential worker non health care
Application submitted JUNE 1 2021
LINKED FEB 8 2022
BIL requested FEB 8 2022
AOR FEB 9 2022
Updated : yesterday I called IRCC talked to agent, and she said my eligibility passed,
+additional documents > new PCC submitted and received and visa officer reviewing.
+Medical exam passed > do not need > to passed again!

However, my BGC
criminal passed, info sharing passed, security check in processing

then IRCC agent said, I have nothing to concern about your application, just be patience and keep check on your online application because someone (visa officer) is working on your file see noting worry about it,

Today : just checked on my online application, showing "application/ profile updated" then I clicked on my file......BUT nothing change!
What is that mean ? should I call Ghost updated a.k.a GU ? by the way I didn't receive any email from IRCC today.

I hope to get a good news very soon as a PR portal email,
Stay with positive mood and GOD bless you all.
Hi,

the Ghost update could either be for the PCc your submitted or eligibility ( you can give them a call again tomorrow). Security is usually the last stage hopefully you’ll get portal in the next few weeks. Please keep us updated. God bless!

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
the hiring keep on happening. They already hired 1250 new employees but the speed instead decreased even more. If you're one of the applicants who applied recently, please process files asap
I really don't expect that much. As far as I know, for enhanced security which unfortunately most of us have, the processing is performed outside of IRCC and when that is finished, the CIC agent only makes the final decision. I hope everyone get their PRs soon

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Thanks Maxxie, sorry for my poor English, can you give me a detailed answer?
you are eligible to work even after that as you're on implied status. if you want, you can give a call to ircc agent and request an email from the agent stating that you can continue to work under same conditions or you can search for the implied status on cic website and share the explanation with your employer that you've right to continue working on implied status under same conditions till a decision is made

Reactions: teogk89

teogk89

May 30, 2021
you are eligible to work even after that as you're on implied status. if you want, you can give a call to ircc agent and request an email from the agent stating that you can continue to work under same conditions or you can search for the implied status on cic website and share the explanation with your employer that you've right to continue working on implied status under same conditions till a decision is made
Thank for your informative answer.

Reactions: maxiie

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone, I got the email about my work permit extension as:
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number U**** as proof that youare authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until February 01, 2023 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.

My question is:
in case after February 01, 2023, my application is still in process, can I be allowed continuing working in Canada?
From the look of things, your decision deadline is Feb 2023. I suppose in Jan 2023 if no decision, contact IRCC. Seems like at that point you'd require a legal advice on how to approach new WP. However, i think you' will get your TR PR anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: T0pubo and teogk89

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I got the email about my work permit extension as:
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number U**** as proof that youare authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until February 01, 2023 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.

My question is:
in case after February 01, 2023, my application is still in process, can I be allowed continuing working in Canada?
Hi,
For my PGWP, i got the same letter stating that i can work until July 2022. but i didn’t received a decision on my application by July so i called IRCC they said that i can work until a decision is made on my application. I don’t know if other persmit are the same but i suggest that you call IRCC and they will help you.

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone..I received my cbsa notes today. Can you please help me that how can i know the due date of my application process.