+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
Please help me as I got a request for schedule form A ,, within 7days submission request
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM
5669) form bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide personal/address history from 2011/01 - current. This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/23
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter.
Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
Find out how: Link your application to your online account
Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable. Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.

I have studies a lot so Columns are not enough in the form, last time I added annexures please someone guide me how to respond to this and how to fill the form please please please

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Even i faced such absurd situation with a female agent recently who gave me wrong information about my trv validity and said I can travel as my trv valid untill 2026 ..i was like apprehensive how come my trv valid untill 2026 without my wp. To my goodness,when i checked my passport it was my passport expiry date that was untill 2026 lol.i was like if the agent doesnt know something better to say I dont know rather than furnishing wrong info which can affect the applicants file..

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Please help me as I got a request for schedule form A ,, within 7days submission request
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM
5669) form bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide personal/address history from 2011/01 - current. This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/23
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter.
Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable. Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.

I have studies a lot so Columns are not enough in the form, last time I added annexures please someone guide me how to respond to this and how to fill the form please please please
Make another sheet for your travels. Start it with explanation why you make another sheet, and put your name and sign on it.

megapint

Jul 26, 2022

IMM5669 is very important so make sure you fill it well otherwise they'll keep sending back.
On the form, don't leave anything blank. follow the instructions, for example, if you did not have government positions, don't just leave blank, instead write "NONE" in those fields as per the requirements. Make sure no gaps in your personal history.
If you have more information than what can be filled, write something like "See additional information attached" on the question and just create a template on word document exactly with the question, columns and rows and fill the additional information. Make sure in your additional form you have written the form number (IMM5669), the question you are answering and at top make sure you have the Application number, UCI, Name, and the additional form must also be signed by hand.
I'd suggest starting with most recent on top so that information is easy to read.

See this link for more details

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
IMM5669 is very important so make sure you fill it well otherwise they'll keep sending back.
On the form, don't leave anything blank. follow the instructions, for example, if you did not have government positions, don't just leave blank, instead write "NONE" in those fields as per the requirements. Make sure no gaps in your personal history.
If you have more information than what can be filled, write something like "See additional information attached" on the question and just create a template on word document exactly with the question, columns and rows and fill the additional information. Make sure in your additional form you have written the form number (IMM5669), the question you are answering and at top make sure you have the Application number, UCI, Name, and the additional form must also be signed by hand.
I'd suggest starting with most recent on top so that information is easy to read.

See this link for more details
Thank You so much
N should I provide all fields of personal history n education n travel in the attached sheet or begin filing in the form and then remaining information fill on the attached sheet??

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Thank You so much
N should I provide all fields of personal history n education n travel in the attached sheet or begin filing in the form and then remaining information fill on the attached sheet??
I think either is ok. But my suggestion would be begin filling the form and put additional info on the additional form unless the information can not fit because you can not do abbreviations. As long as you wrote additional information attached they should see it. Probably on the attached additional template you can write "continued" so that thy also know that is a continuation. Its your call on what works for you.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
It was 1st time otherwise usually those 1st agents are good. I have been transferred every time before. 1 time 1 guy agent from my own country was acting same but he too had eventually transferred me to the main agent. But this woman seemed like was just taking out someone else’s frustration on me
Same, it happened only one time to me but it was so frustrating.

Reactions: maxiie

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
I think either is ok. But my suggestion would be begin filling the form and put additional info on the additional form unless the information can not fit because you can not do abbreviations. As long as you wrote additional information attached they should see it. Probably on the attached additional template you can write "continued" so that thy also know that is a continuation. Its your call on what works for you.
Thanks again ur so helpful
Please also guide me that should I fill in the gap for 2months in between studies? If so what can I possibly write free?

whalewaiting

Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I applied TR to PR under the healthcare stream, Submitted a medical exam at beginning of April, but no updates since then. Also couldn't link the application to the account. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Called IRCC, says it's still in the background check.
Wonder anyone has got their PR under the healthcare stream?