+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I already submitted the rcmp pcc without any explanation. Is that okay?? I’m little bit nervous.
It should be okay. If the forms you submitted show a complete history of living in Canada since turning 18 (with no gaps or periods of time that are not accounted for) there shouldn't be an issue. If you are still nervous, submit a webform explaining that because IRCC requested PCCs, you submitted a Canadian/RCMP PCC but want to confirm that there are no additional PCCs to provide because you have not lived outside of Canada since turning 18.

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
hi, I received a request letter today. IRCC requested the additional document when I log in the account the request letter belongs to someone else. It has different name, UCI and application number. Please suggest me what I can do. Because the request letter is not mine and its in my account. did someone face this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Confidentiality rip.

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied in stream B on 15 July 2021. I linked my file in January also my biometrics and medical was done in the same month. After that I didn’t get any update and I didn’t get Aor. I m so worried, is there anybody else in the same situation?

Reactions: waitingforPR123

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
AOR - MAY 3, Medical Pass (ADR PCC and IELTS)
Doc submit-May 4
May 12-Medicl not required, we will update u if we need.
Doc in Review- may 19

Ghost updat1 profile update-Aug 3 (No change in profile )
Medical Pass- August 10(Ghost update)\
How long any idea ?

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
I received GCMS note yesterday and got a question.

It might be not important, but just curious

Does anyone know what the below means?
"file reviewed re: other approved APR. PA on current application is non-acc dep on partner approved APR. Therefore, current APR to continue processing."

Reactions: T0pubo and Raja1203

Marktup

Feb 17, 2022
Hi there,
When did you ask G note? I also asked it May 25th, but I haven’t received yet.

I received GCMS note yesterday and got a question.

It might be not important, but just curious

Does anyone know what the below means?
"file reviewed re: other approved APR. PA on current application is non-acc dep on partner approved APR. Therefore, current APR to continue processing."

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Guys,

Can I leave Canada while waiting for PR portal? if so, is it announced by IRCC or just an assumption?

Last edited:

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Yestwrday received my interim pgwp extsn email
til may 2023 n today spoke to agent still criminality in progress from feb 28th, mp too said same yesterday.not sure wats going on. Agent said i have trv untill 2026 lol asked her if i can travel n return while my wp application in progress.she said i can n if i want to return back show the officer that my wp in progress n hmm..god alone knows why they are creating this hell

Reactions: T0pubo and CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi there,
When did you ask G note? I also asked it May 25th, but I haven’t received yet.
File a complaint to Office of Information Commissioner. I had got once in past post that. I recently requested again 1 month ago & still haven’t got new one. Seems like these ppl only understand when you use the bamboo lol