+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Can anyone sign in to their online profile? I’ve been trying for days now and it’s not working
Do you mean your IRCC 'main account' or the 'account profile' within your account? I’ve been getting in to both. If it's your main account, close your browser, clear browsing history, reopen & try again. If it's your profile, perhaps someone else has had this happen?

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello dear
I didn’t get anything
Can u please explain it again that how above link helps us?
I'm not sure I understand your question because you replied to a message where I was only trying to inform people by providing the latest TR to PR backlog numbers. I later provided a link to the actual article where the backlog numbers were originally reported. I see in your earlier messages you received an AOR on Feb 28 and I hope you will receive PR soon. If you still have another question, can you be more specific?

Last edited:

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Do you mean your IRCC 'main account' or the 'account profile' within your account? I’ve been getting in to both. If it's your main account, close your browser, clear browsing history, reopen & try again. If it's your profile, perhaps someone else has had this happen?
It’s funny, every time that I complain about something here, it gets fixed almost immediately. I can log in now. Thanks. Next time I’ll complain about “where’s my pr card” and maybe I get it ‍

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
I'm not sure I understand your question because you replied to a message where I was only trying to inform people by providing the latest TR to PR backlog numbers. I later provided a link to the actual article where the backlog numbers were originally reported. I see in your earlier messages you received an AOR on Feb 28 and I hope you will receive PR soon. If you still have another question, can you be more specific?
Thanks for reply
Dear, what should i do to process my file?
Should i order gcms notes ?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
One more thing i want to ask that Cbsa notes or Gcms notes is same?
Can we order both together or not?
GCMS is the global case management system which has the information regarding the applications.
You can get GCMS note from different departments like IRCC or CBSA. What most people refer as GCMS note is acquiring it through IRCC. You can also do it with CBSA. Both have the same source, only CBSA has more information regarding the security checks compared to IRCC version.
Just order either from IRCC or CBSA. You can still do from both of them but the information provided will be the same except for security details.

Reactions: CherAmie

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone,

adding my timeline so far for added reference, hoping it helps.

Applied July 10, 2021
Long silence
No TFN nothing
Received AOR: June 15, 2022
ADR same day as AOR: IMM5406 as I forgot to add in details of my family

MP informed me on June 16, 2022 that medical was passed but is getting expired on June 26, 2022 and they will ask if they need another one. Criminality was started but eligibility and background not yet started.

Waiting patiently although its killing me..

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for reply
Dear, what should i do to process my file?
Should i order gcms notes ?
Other members have given you information on the difference between CBSA & GCMS notes so I won't repeat that here, but please understand that ordering these notes does not speed up your application process, and there are specific statements posted on the notes application pages stating that ordering notes will not speed up the immigration process. They might give you a little more detail on some processing steps, but many people have not found them useful.

For now, my plan is to be patient and check my account every day, check my email & junk mail everyday, and respond promptly if requested. If I still don't have my PR status in 5-6 months (the Service Standard for TR to PR is supposed to be 6 months) after linking my account (or AOR) which was May 10 (so around Oct 10 to Nov 10; I am not counting all of the time waiting before linking), then I might order the notes, and/or raise a webform requesting a detailed status update, and/or contact my MP again, under the concept of "procedural fairness" and one of its key elements, "processing applications without undue delay".

Also, under the concept of "procedural fairness" and another key element, "the applicant's right to be heard", if my file is rejected (which I don't think it will be), then I will immediately request the notes in addition to reviewing the agents reasons for rejection, and I may contact a lawyer (depending on the reasons for rejection), and then respond with a request for reconsideration by webform and a letter explaining or re-submitting whatever the agent may have misunderstood, not received or got wrong.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
As of July 17, 2022, there are still 51,392 TR to PR applications in IRCC's processing inventory, so although many are worried about the lack of progress on individual files, there are a lot of us waiting.

Total Economic Class Inventory211,903
TR to PR51,392

Back on March 15, 2022, there were 35,341 TR to PR application in IRCC's processing inventory, which I believe means that they continue drawing down applications from the original portal where we all applied in 2021, finally add them to the GCMS system (allowing us to link our accounts), where they now become an official part of their inventory backlog.
Oh that is what it is. I had been thinking for so long how can the application number go up since the stream closed last year.

Geeko

Feb 13, 2017
I received an e-mail from IRCC with application number asking me to link my application. I'm confused because I already got my AOR on 14th March and linked it the same day. I tried to link application with new AOR and it got linked as well. Can anyone please explain what this is all bout? I applied twice at the time of registration but withdrew one application and got the refund for that.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Friend applied at 12:16 pm on May 6, 2021. Within 16 minutes of the program opening and still waiting, what kind of incompetent system is that.

Everyone else who applied during that period got PR in September last year, is there anyone else waiting who applied so early and yet to receive PR?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Other members have given you information on the difference between CBSA & GCMS notes so I won't repeat that here, but please understand that ordering these notes does not speed up your application process, and there are specific statements posted on the notes application pages stating that ordering notes will not speed up the immigration process. They might give you a little more detail on some processing steps, but many people have not found them useful.

For now, my plan is to be patient and check my account every day, check my email & junk mail everyday, and respond promptly if requested. If I still don't have my PR status in 5-6 months (the Service Standard for TR to PR is supposed to be 6 months) after linking my account (or AOR) which was May 10 (so around Oct 10 to Nov 10; I am not counting all of the time waiting before linking), then I might order the notes, and/or raise a webform requesting a detailed status update, and/or contact my MP again, under the concept of "procedural fairness" and one of its key elements, "processing applications without undue delay".

Also, under the concept of "procedural fairness" and another key element, "the applicant's right to be heard", if my file is rejected (which I don't think it will be), then I will immediately request the notes in addition to reviewing the agents reasons for rejection, and I may contact a lawyer (depending on the reasons for rejection), and then respond with a request for reconsideration by webform and a letter explaining or re-submitting whatever the agent may have misunderstood, not received or got wrong.
Only option in this stream is via reconsideration through webform if one has a solid reason? No option of judicial review or appeal?