>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
How long it takes for them to attach webforms to file and transfer it to the Visa Officer?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How long it takes for them to attach webforms to file and transfer it to the Visa Officer?
Sometimes weeks, sometimes months. It’s unfortunate but there has been a huge amount of variation in webform response. The several I submitted varied from 2 weeks to 1.5 months in January and March. Any others out there with more recent webform turnaround times?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
hello dear

can you please tell me your timeline?

I got my aor in feb 28.
But still waiting for my pr
What should i do know about my profile?
You can order GCMS Notes or call them to check the status of your file or write an email to your local MP to check the status of your application. When you call them, you can ask about the status of criminality, security, eligibility, info sharing and medical.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey, I received my notes and got the same officer. Any updates on your process? My is stuck at same place since January, never got a Ghost Update since aor.
Yes, there are many people who are waiting for a response from this officer including me. I haven't received any update since aor in Feb except medical expired and criminality in process

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
I have applied an extension on 5th of March and I got my extension today ( 15 July)
Thank you for your response... Do you mind sharing for how many months this extension has been given and what's the process that you are going to follow next.. is there passport stamping needs to be done. IF incase you have to leave the country and come back what documents are sufficient.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Its really frustrating I’m waiting for my PR since 2020 26 months passed under PNP no update….
In TR PR I got AOR On may 11 but no update…. I have no idea what to do now
I linked on May 11, also, and still waiting, which is all we can do at this point. Reviewing timelines on another forum, it appears to me that IRCC is recently 'trying' to process and stay under a 5-6 month standard of service (not counting all the time before linking or receipt of AOR). Regarding your PNP in 2020, I think you'll find that Covid/Afghanistan/Ukraine will be their reason. I just had a very routine Study extension permit approved this week that I had submitted in January of 2020 -- 31 months ago! So, although I am hopeful that the recent processing timelines will at least apply to us, or less, IRCC seems to be a rather unpredictable black box -- we simply need to be patient and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharma.a

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
You can order GCMS Notes or call them to check the status of your file or write an email to your local MP to check the status of your application. When you call them, you can ask about the status of criminality, security, eligibility, info sharing and medical.
Thnks