+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Friend applied at 12:16 pm on May 6, 2021. Within 16 minutes of the program opening and still waiting, what kind of incompetent system is that.

Everyone else who applied during that period got PR in September last year, is there anyone else waiting who applied so early and yet to receive PR?
Friend applied at 12:16 pm on May 6, 2021. Within 16 minutes of the program opening and still waiting, what kind of incompetent system is that.

Everyone else who applied during that period got PR in September last year, is there anyone else waiting who applied so early and yet to receive PR?
Hello everyone
As I applied in tr to pr field on 15 june
I got aor on feb 28
After aor everything is done by march
Now i am waiting for pr since feb
My question is that my work permit will expire by next dec if i will refused my file I have very less time to process express entry
I want to ask that should i start my b noc experience side by side as my work permit will expire by dec 2023

or i can extend my wp now?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
There is definitely option for Judicial review for all govt decisions.
IRCC has been quite lenient with the forms, documents and missing information for this Tr2Pr program. Unless someone is not eligible, medical/criminal inadmissible, I don't see the reason IRCC would reject your application apart from a few rare exceptions. If it was the officer's mistake, they have reopened the file for reconsideration. If it wasn't the officer's fault, it will be quite difficult to get favourable results in judicial review for this program. I have seen people get approved with explanation letters for ILETS and submitted ILETS later as the officer might have overlooked the exam date, incomplete forms and so on. Be optimistic. :) ✌

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

They just randomly pull files from the cloud and upload them to the GCMS system. Ask your friend to call IRCC and get TFN. If he gets the TFN, then there is nothing to worry about, just wait for his turn. There is nothing we can do except wait. We will just disturb our mental health and cannot focus on our work if you keep on thinking about this program and PR even though it is a quite critical and important aspect for most people.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everyone
As I applied in tr to pr field on 15 june
I got aor on feb 28
After aor everything is done by march
Now i am waiting for pr since feb
My question is that my work permit will expire by next dec if i will refused my file I have very less time to process express entry
I want to ask that should i start my b noc experience side by side as my work permit will expire by dec 2023

or i can extend my wp now?
1. By everything, you mean that you passed all the stages. If yes, why would they reject your file?
2. You should definitely have plan B as a backup and start the NOC B experience job or look into other options.
3. If you want to apply for WP-ext under Tr2pr, you cannot apply for it until Sept 2023. ( 4 months before expiry). I think you will definitely receive PR by then if you passed all the stages.

Reactions: CherAmie

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
They just randomly pull files from the cloud and upload them to the GCMS system. Ask your friend to call IRCC and get TFN. If he gets the TFN, then there is nothing to worry about, just wait for his turn. There is nothing we can do except wait. We will just disturb our mental health and cannot focus on our work if you keep on thinking about this program and PR even though it is a quite critical and important aspect for most people.
Yes, my friend has AOR.

Here is their timeline:

Application Submitted - May 6, 2021 at 12:16 pm
AOR, Biometrics Update, Medical Passed, PCC Request - March 26, 2022
PCC in review - April 5, 2022
Medical changed from "passed" to "we do not need" - June 17, 2022.

Application status : in process.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I think this June 17 update delayed a lot of us.

A lot of people's medical expired, a lot of people's criminality went into process after being passed.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes, my friend has AOR.

Here is their timeline:

Application Submitted - May 6, 2021 at 12:16 pm
AOR, Biometrics Update, Medical Passed, PCC Request - March 26, 2022
PCC in review - April 5, 2022
Medical changed from "passed" to "we do not need" - June 17, 2022.

Application status : in process.
I saw one guy on the FB group who received AOR in Aug 2021 and his criminality has been in progress whereas security & Eligibility have not started as of 18th July. When you are dealing with IRCC, anything is possible.

• Wow
Reactions: yay_321

Shaan Dhami

Jan 24, 2022
Hey Everyone,
I applied in Stream B on July 13th and my file got linked on June 17th

I still haven't received AOR but have received a refund of $85 for the Biometric exemption.

does this raise any red flags?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
IRCC has been quite lenient with the forms, documents and missing information for this Tr2Pr program. Unless someone is not eligible, medical/criminal inadmissible, I don't see the reason IRCC would reject your application apart from a few rare exceptions. If it was the officer's mistake, they have reopened the file for reconsideration. If it wasn't the officer's fault, it will be quite difficult to get favourable results in judicial review for this program. I have seen people get approved with explanation letters for ILETS and submitted ILETS later as the officer might have overlooked the exam date, incomplete forms and so on. Be optimistic. :) ✌
Also another main point is for Officer to receive webform on time before making a decision and agents being understanding in transferring important webforms to the officers on time at the earliest as it can affect people's lives.

Reactions: jacob1234

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I still haven't received AOR but have received a refund of $85 for the Biometric exemption.

No, this is normal they are just processing your file. You will receive AOR soon.

Reactions: Shaan Dhami

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
No, this is normal they are just processing your file. You will receive AOR soon.
Hey Everyone,

Only thing is they have slowed down a lot starting this year.

Before that generally the turn around time was 2-3 months from AOR to PR under this stream.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022

I applied at 12:18 May 6, 2021...after waiting for soooo long I got my file number only in April 2022, and still waiting. Is your statement on "Everyone who applied during that time period got PR in Sep last year" based on a compelling evidence or it is just a few cases that you know of ? Because if you have a solid evidence on that it might be used to ask IRCC a good question on why some are left out.

Reactions: jacob1234

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
1. By everything, you mean that you passed all the stages. If yes, why would they reject your file?
2. You should definitely have plan B as a backup and start the NOC B experience job or look into other options.
3. If you want to apply for WP-ext under Tr2pr, you cannot apply for it until Sept 2023. ( 4 months before expiry). I think you will definitely receive PR by then if you passed all the stages.
Thanku so much for reply dear
I mean my file process has been done till additional documents. Background check and eligibility still in process.
Is that you have any link where information regarding wp extension of tr to pr pathway applicants?