+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
As of July 17, 2022, there are still 51,392 TR to PR applications in IRCC's processing inventory, so although many are worried about the lack of progress on individual files, there are a lot of us waiting.

Total Economic Class Inventory211,903
TR to PR51,392

Back on March 15, 2022, there were 35,341 TR to PR application in IRCC's processing inventory, which I believe means that they continue drawing down applications from the original portal where we all applied in 2021, finally add them to the GCMS system (allowing us to link our accounts), where they now become an official part of their inventory backlog.

Last edited:

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
Thank you for your response... Do you mind sharing for how many months this extension has been given and what's the process that you are going to follow next.. is there passport stamping needs to be done. IF incase you have to leave the country and come back what documents are sufficient.
The new work permit is valid to 31 Dec 2024. If your TRV was expired you have to apply for renewal. I assume the TRV would be expires at the same date of the permit

teogk89

May 30, 2021
As of July 17, 2022, there are still 51,392 TR to PR applications in IRCC's processing inventory, so although many are worried about the lack of progress on individual files, there are a lot of us waiting.

TR to PR51,392

Back on March 15, 2022, there were 35,341 TR to PR application in IRCC's processing inventory, which I believe means that they continue drawing down applications from the original portal where we all applied in 2021, finally add them to the GCMS system (allowing us to link our accounts), where they now become an official part of their inventory backlog.
can you share the link so I can check in detail?

SFU_Eng

Jul 16, 2022
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing tips.
Did you re-link on same CIC account or created another gc key?
You got PCC from home country in 1 month itself? Are you from India? BLS takes too long.
I created a new CIC account then relink it.
Yup, my country takes roughly 2-3 weeks for the PCC, not from India

Reactions: maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
The following information was posted by IRCC in Feb 2022 and seems to confirm a desired TR to PR Service Standard of 6 months. It fits with many recent timelines where TR to PR applications are being processed in under 6 months (at least from time of linking or receipt of AOR to the time of PR). Of course, Service Standards aim to have 80% of the applications completed within the standard time, there are always exceptions, and IRCC does not seem to be counting the many months that people's applications have already been sitting in the original application portal where we all applied in 2021. It appears the 'Service Standard' only starts ticking when the applications finally get loaded into the GCMS (which then allows account linking &/or AOR and initiates the start of actual processing).

CIMM – Processing Times by Line of Business – February 15 and 17, 2022
IRCC Overview - December 31, 2021
Permanent Resident (PR in months)
---------------------------------Application Type-----------------------------------Yr End 2020-------Yr End 2021--------Service Standard
TR to PR-76

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cimm-feb-15-17-2022/processing-times-line-of-business.html

Last edited:
Reactions: maxiie

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022

TR to PR51,392

Hello dear
I didn’t get anything
Can u please explain it again that how above link helps us?

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022

TR to PR51,392

Thanks for sharing the numbers.

This program was created to be a fast track to get the PR for people who already have the skills that this country is looking for. And you see a increase of around 15.000 from March to July. At same time, they approved almost 40.000 from express entry that most have to provide way more information. How come? Sorry, but this program is a total disaster, so disorganized seeing people who apply whay after getting PRs. Keep that in mind, everyday that they take longer, will be more time to reach the citizenship. Another problem is that a lot of this backlog have deadlines from VISAS, overwhelming even more the system with unnecessary extensions requests. A lot will be having problems to change employer, since SIN number will be "expired" for the point of view from new employers.

Anyway that is just my opinion. They could be doing waaaay better. For example, on my GCMS notes I passed everything in the first day, besides the criminal and security check. 7 months to get those?! I can get in 1 month if I apply myself, and I don't have a straight line with the agencies as they do have.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnD2021