+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Praful-Joshi

Mar 10, 2022
Hello just called IRCC and the agent told me my medical & eligibility is passed, criminality and info sharing in progress and security not started. The agent also told me I have an incoming ADR for schedule A that will appear in my email in the near future. I plan to update the form since the submitted form didn’t include my detailed travel history back home and send it via webform. I will also share my timeline here
Applied IG English May 7 11:59am
Got temporary file number XE00272**** on March
Send documents that I missed/made mistakes via webform on March after TFN, received on April
Biometric letter on April 29, link application to GCkey same day
AOR May 2

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello just called IRCC and the agent told me my medical & eligibility is passed, criminality and info sharing in progress and security not started. The agent also told me I have an incoming ADR for schedule A that will appear in my email in the near future. I plan to update the form since the submitted form didn’t include my detailed travel history back home and send it via webform. I will also share my timeline here
Send documents that I missed/made mistakes via webform on March after TFN, received on April
AOR May 2
Can I please ask what number you dialed to speak with the agent?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
AOR May 2
If eligibility is passed you’re almost 86% through

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@SmzAmir , @CherAmie
today when I went to give my Biometrics at Service Canada. The officer only took my fingerprints but not my photograph. She said that they're not taking it due to covid. Plz tell me that it is the case right now. Am little worried.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@SmzAmir , @CherAmie
today when I went to give my Biometrics at Service Canada. The officer only took my fingerprints but not my photograph. She said that they're not taking it due to covid. Plz tell me that it is the case right now. Am little worried.
Yes, that's correct. Due to covid, they don't want you to remove the mask. They are not taking photos.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@SmzAmir , @CherAmie
I would have thought that this special Covid measure was over by now but this is what it still says on the IRCC website:
They didn’t take my photo when I gave my biometrics in Canada. Will my application still be processed?
Yes. If Service Canada staff didn’t take your photo due to COVID-19-related public health measures,
  • we’ll still process your current permanent residence application and
  • you won’t need to come back to give your photo for your current application
See also: COVID-19 and biometrics

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
Hi,
I was a silent follower of this forum. I applied for IG May 07 1 AM
AOR: 28th January
ADR: 21st February
ADR: 15th March
Procedural Fairness: April 18
PPR: May 9
eCoPR: May 31st
PR Card: July 11.
Thanks for your support throughout the journey.

I have one question. As I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada they took sworn statement from me that writes I will move as soon as I receive PR.
However, I am having difficulties in leaving my PhD which is about to finish in a year or so. What should I do in this regard? Can I stay in Montreal for 1 year if so where should I contact? My eCoPR document does not contain any condition. However, I gave sworn statment that is a legal commitment from my side. Please kindly advise me what should I do.
Congratulations
Would you please tell me when they asked to signe a sworn statement? My other question is how you applied for IG stream if you are still a student? I live in Montreal too but I did not receive my eCoPR yet

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Guys I've a question, if I'm in Indian for my marriage and then get pr confirmation there. Is it there any way to get let ircc know to send me the confirmation again as being in India I won't be able to submit my passport there. Please any suggestions will be helpful thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Yes, that's correct. Due to covid, they don't want you to remove the mask. They are not taking photos.
yes I checked later after posting, thanks for confirming. But they did ask me to lower mask to confirm my identity on passport lol

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I would have thought that this special Covid measure was over by now but this is what it still says on the IRCC website:
They didn’t take my photo when I gave my biometrics in Canada. Will my application still be processed?
Yes. If Service Canada staff didn’t take your photo due to COVID-19-related public health measures,
  • we’ll still process your current permanent residence application and
  • you won’t need to come back to give your photo for your current application
See also: COVID-19 and biometrics
yes I saw this later too, how long is Covid going on for these guys lmao

• Haha
Reactions: jacob1234

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
yes I saw this later too, how long is Covid going on for these guys lmao
Just a lame COVID excuse…. Last time canada’s chief medical officer said majority of people will get infected… we have to live with covid just get vaccinated….
I would say Let the people live their lives like pre pandemic….
IRCC need excuses not to work like every govt official around the globe
And This minister OMG is clearly incompetent for this job …

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

SFU_Eng

Jul 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a silent member here, and I would like to share my timeline, probably it could help someone:

- International Graduate English Stream, submitted at around 5:30 PM - Pacific Time, 6 May 2021
- 7 Feb: AOR.
- 8 Feb: Account is linked on GCKey website. There is 1 ADR: IELTS request, and I submitted it right away
Note: I linked my account using my new passport which I used to extend my study permit a few months later after submitting TR2PR.

- 8 Feb: Send webform w/ paystubs, new passport, police certificate (another country where I lived, not Canada and my home country )
Note: Probably should submit the missing documents as early as possible through Webform, rather than just waiting for them to request ADR

- 4 Mar: Email confirmed that webform was received
- 8 April: Received an email asking me to link my account, again. Quite confused, I read some posts like "Don't re-link, it will create a glitch, just waiting", even asked 1 of my friend who is also an agent, and she said that could probably be a system bug, just ignore it.
- 12 April: Decided to re-link my account. There is an ADR request for pay stubs, and that ADR expired on 31 March. I submitted it right away, also send a webform with: the paystubs, and the screenshot showing that the requested email is on 8 April.
Note: You may need to re-link when receiving an email asking it again

- 17 May: A request to submit the police certificate from my home country. I left home since 18 years old, so I didn't submit it at the beginning.
- 17 June: Submitted my home country police certificate
- 7 July: Email regarding Portal Confirmation
- 8 July: Replied the email.
- 11 July: I felt quite weird because there is no Portal Credential to me. Then I discovered that I already have PR Portal Account before when submitting PR in another program. When logging into my PR Portal, the PR Confirmation is already waiting there.
Note: If you already created PR Portal before, and you don't receive the Portal Credential email. Check your account, probably it's there already

- 13 July: Confirmation of PR

Good luck everyone with your journey in Canada.

Last edited:

Noorkaur

Apr 6, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a silent member here, and I would like to share my timeline, probably it could help someone:

- International Graduate English Stream, submitted at around 5:30 PM - Pacific Time, 6 May 2021
- 7 Feb: AOR.
- 8 Feb: Account is linked on GCKey website. There is 1 ADR: IELTS request, and I submitted it right away
Note: I linked my account using my new passport which I used to extend my study permit a few months later after submitting TR2PR.

- 8 Feb: Send webform w/ paystubs, new passport, police certificate (another country where I lived, not Canada and my home country )
Note: Probably should submit the missing documents as early as possible through Webform, rather than just waiting for them to request ADR

- 4 Mar: Email confirmed that webform was received
- 8 April: Received an email asking me to link my account, again. Quite confused, I read some posts like "Don't re-link, it will create a glitch, just waiting", even asked 1 of my friend who is also an agent, and she said that could probably be a system bug, just ignore it.
- 12 April: Decided to re-link my account. There is an ADR request for pay stubs, and that ADR expired on 31 March. I submitted it right away, also send a webform with: the paystubs, and the screenshot showing that the requested email is on 8 April.
Note: You may need to re-link when receiving an email asking it again

- 17 May: A request to submit the police certificate from my home country. I left home since 18 years old, so I didn't submit it at the beginning.
- 17 June: Submitted my home country police certificate
- 7 July: Email regarding Portal Confirmation
- 8 July: Replied the email.
- 11 July: I felt quite weird because there is no Portal Credential to me. Then I discovered that I already have PR Portal Account before when submitting PR in another program. When logging into my PR Portal, the PR Confirmation is already waiting there.
Note: If you already created PR Portal before, and you don't receive the Portal Credential email. Check your account, probably it's there already

- 13 July: Confirmation of PR

Good luck everyone with your journey in Canada.
yes I checked later after posting, thanks for confirming. But they did ask me to lower mask to confirm my identity on passport lol
Hy,
Need Help! I was able to Link my application on Feb 02,2022 with UCI and passport number. July 6,2022 I receive a request letter saying pay for the biometric fee for dependent and upload the recipet ( did right away) Received AOR on July 13, 2022. I was waiting for the Boimetrics letter request for the dependent. Should I link the file again after AOR? How much time does they take to send BIL ?
Thanks