>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This letter is not your extension. They're giving you this so that you have a proof that you have applied. The extension itself requires processing and evaluating your documents which is about the time mentioned in your letter (Nov 01, 2022).
When the document (actual WP) is issued, then the validity would be until Dec, 2024.
Also this guy didn’t have patience to wait a couple more days. He applied 4 months & 1 day before. Hope that 1 day doesn’t cost him after 6 months of wait lol

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, just logged into my IRCC account, it is showing “Application status is unavailable right now, please try again later”. What does that mean? Any idea
There was just a system error. It is cleared now and your status should be visible as normal.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Also this guy didn’t have patience to wait a couple more days. He applied 4 months & 1 day before. Hope that 1 day doesn’t cost him after 6 months of wait lol
Yeah. Some officers have been quite strict. They rejected many WP for applying even a single day earlier. But, some got extensions even though they applied 6-7 months prior to wp expiry.

Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hi,
I have applied under TR to PR -IG Stream at 11.30 pm EST on 6 May 2021
Received AOR on 17 FEB 2022 and submitted Biometric on 22 FEB 2022, Background check been in process since this date.
After that, there is no update on my file. Does anyone know how long should it take to get new updates? It's been more than 4 months now.
I ordered GCM notes; Primary office-Whitehorse, Secondary- Centralized intake office
Mine is same situation since Jan 27th 2022 but haven’t heard back anything from Ircc also spoked with IRCC agent as per them eligibility passed background check is on progress since Jan 27th my primary location is also Whitehorse / secondary office - Calgary

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
This letter is not your extension. They're giving you this so that you have a proof that you have applied. The extension itself requires processing and evaluating your documents which is about the time mentioned in your letter (Nov 01, 2022).
When the document (actual WP) is issued, then the validity would be until Dec, 2024.
Thank you so much for clarifying.

Reactions: SmzAmir

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
I have asked on this forum when can I apply. I waited till July 04 to apply which make it 4 months till Nov 04.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Mine is same situation since Jan 27th 2022 but haven’t heard back anything from Ircc also spoked with IRCC agent as per them eligibility passed background check is on progress since Jan 27th my primary location is also Whitehorse / secondary office - Calgary
Lol even u still didnt get pr omg..u been completely vanished from group longtime..what the hell is ircc doing...i mean like seriously does it take more than a year to get pr despite being in canada....wat the heck. If i still dont get any update on my pr / owp by the end of this year im sure of Hypertension and Depression symptoms taking toll on my health.

Reactions: JACKPT and maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Lol even u still didnt get pr omg..u been completely vanished from group longtime..what the hell is ircc doing...i mean like seriously does it take more than a year to get pr despite being in canada....wat the heck. If i still dont get any update on my pr / owp by the end of this year im sure of Hypertension and Depression symptoms taking toll on my health.
Deep breaths ... breath in ... breath out ... you'll get there ... eventually! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
LOL ... So, not a Desi (actually a completely different continent so I had to google it) ... but I'll take it as a compliment anyway! ;-)
Oh cuz you could understand what Lily had written in other post in Hindi so was curious

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444