+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi
Anyone from November 4 still waiting for aor ?
any suggestions what can I do to follow my file ?
  1. Check your email everyday including spam/junk folders for anything from IRCC. Respond promptly.
  2. Make sure that IRCC has your most up-to-date email & contact info.
Also, you can keep trying to link your application to your online account every day by using the different combinations of personal data with exact data (names, place of birth, passport #, etc) as used on your application, but truthfully, its a lot of work for very little reward because usually IRCC will send you an email within a few days of you linking anyway, so you might as well wait for their email confirming that they have started processing. It may or may not actually say 'AOR' in the email, but it will assign a formal Application Number with which you can then link your account. Lots of people also spend a lot of time calling IRCC asking for a Temporary File Number (or get one in response to a Webform request) but in many respects, this is also not very productive because you still cannot link with a TFN, and getting a TFN only means that your file has been downloaded from the original portal or cloud (where all of our applications were submitted in 2021), but it has not yet been uploaded into the GCMS system where, after linking, you will then be able to track progress & receive/upload other correspondence through your online account. So the bottom-line is you can do a lot of busy-work that won't really speed up the process, or be patient and check your email daily! Best wishes.

Last edited:

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
Hi ,
Just wondering if someone else in same situation. I got my AOR on March 4 no updates after that for 2 months then in May they requested for IMM5669 , I already submitted after 3 days and I got email
On May 18 we received your documents , after that i didn’t get anything not any GU nothing I still shows we are checking your eligibility . It’s been more then 4 months I received my AOR but still no response . I received a email again to send IMM 5669 again with no gaps in activities or address in July I did that already on 13 June and again there was long silence till today again they send me same request to submitted the imm5669 form with no gaps but I already submitted the form twice and 1 webform with all the information and explanation letter . I’m am not sure why they asking same form and information again and again . If anyone can give me any suggestion what should I do now .

Thank you

LilJa

Mar 2, 2021
Hi ,
Just wondering if someone else in same situation. I got my AOR on March 4 no updates after that for 2 months then in May they requested for IMM5669 , I already submitted after 3 days and I got email
On May 18 we received your documents , after that i didn’t get anything not any GU nothing I still shows we are checking your eligibility . It’s been more then 4 months I received my AOR but still no response . I received a email again to send IMM 5669 again with no gaps in activities or address in July I did that already on 13 June and again there was long silence till today again they send me same request to submitted the imm5669 form with no gaps but I already submitted the form twice and 1 webform with all the information and explanation letter . I’m am not sure why they asking same form and information again and again . If anyone can give me any suggestion what should I do now .

Thank you
Generally, they tell you what period of time is missing. Did you make sure to update the form till the current date? That’s easy to miss. If you think you have no gaps, have somebody else look at it before you submit it again.

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
Generally, they tell you what period of time is missing. Did you make sure to update the form till the current date? That’s easy to miss. If you think you have no gaps, have somebody else look at it before you submit it again.
Yes I did that twice but still they ask me for Same Information and I also called them but agent didn’t provided me any proper information . I am not sure which part I’m not doing it right .

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes I did that twice but still they ask me for Same Information and I also called them but agent didn’t provided me any proper information . I am not sure which part I’m not doing it right .
What are the "Activities" you've included for the personal history question (#8)?

Jun 29, 2022
  • Stream: STREAM B ESSENTIAL NON HEALTHCARE
  • Submitted: July 13, 2021 (11:51am)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Linked to GCKEY- June 29th- Called IRCC today, they said the file moved from TFN and the application number is now permanent. He also said an agent has been working on the application for five days now.. that's all the update he had.
Not sure if this information is useful but I thought id share. Today I have received and email saying both my husband and I did not need biometrics so they have issued a refund of $170.

Reactions: CherAmie

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
What are the "Activities" you've included for the personal history question (#8)?
Hi , I mentioned all the activity like when I was employed , unemployed and student all the dates and years .but still they ask me to submit new form with no gaps I have no idea which information they are looking for as I already mentioned all the information from my end

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi , I mentioned all the activity like when I was employed , unemployed and student all the dates and years .but still they ask me to submit new form with no gaps I have no idea which information they are looking for as I already mentioned all the information from my end
Have you included travels as well?
Also, what is the start and end date of your activities?

taj21

May 3, 2022
Hi, I have applied for TR to PR and received AOR on 3rd May and medicals passed on May 27. No update after that. My question is that can I leave Canada while this is under process?