+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
Hi , I just have one question after study I applied for work permit and when I applied from that day I mentioned my activity employed and status as worker so In between the time when I don’t have work permit do I need to mention that as separately the time I was in applied status or not .if yes should I mention like activity employed and status under apply or worker

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, I have applied for TR to PR and received AOR on 3rd May and medicals passed on May 27. No update after that. My question is that can I leave Canada while this is under process?
Yes. As long as you have valid SP/WP along with valid TRV, you can travel outside Canada. If you receive a portal request while you are still outside Canada, just let them know your return date and they will resend your request once you return to Canada.

Reactions: taj21

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi , I just have one question after study I applied for work permit and when I applied from that day I mentioned my activity employed and status as worker so In between the time when I don’t have work permit do I need to mention that as separately the time I was in applied status or not .if yes should I mention like activity employed and status under apply or worker
No, they have all the information. Just mention your status as a student up to the day you applied for PGWP. After you applied your PGWP, just mention worker as a status. No need to breakdown it down further.

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
No, they have all the information. Just mention your status as a student up to the day you applied for PGWP. After you applied your PGWP, just mention worker as a status. No need to breakdown it down further.
Oh okay thank you . Yes I mentioned in the same way on form then I am not sure what other information I need to mention . Please can you give me any suggestion how I can know which information they need because I already checked everything from my end there was no gap in activities or address .

Reactions: maxiie

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Not sure if this information is useful but I thought id share. Today I have received and email saying both my husband and I did not need biometrics so they have issued a refund of $170.
How were able to talk to IRCC. I called but it kept saying their agent are all busy. Is there a trick?

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
How were able to talk to IRCC. I called but it kept saying their agent are all busy. Is there a trick?
I tried a lot to call IRCC in the past few months, but was unable to connect with them. One time, i pressed 3 then 4 and then 0, my call got connect to Citizenship line. they transfer my call to Permanent Residence department. Since then, every time I call them with the same method and able to connect after 2-3 calls.
Hope this helps.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I tried a lot to call IRCC in the past few months, but was unable to connect with them. One time, i pressed 3 then 4 and then 0, my call got connect to Citizenship line. they transfer my call to Permanent Residence department. Since then, every time I call them with the same method and able to connect after 2-3 calls.
Hope this helps.
Thank you! Did you listen to any Afghanistan messages or you just keep dialling this numbers one after the one irrespective of the machine is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
@Lily444 I think we're correct in assuming that they gonna stretch this pathway till 2024 :X
Lol that is why they extended all our owps rite. N observing current scenario also not many are getting pr in tr to pr pathway, If i think positively then im assuming most officers are on vacation. I think from september, we might expect speed efficiency on our files but 1 thing sure, there is no particular timeframe n flexibility in tr to pr to issue PRs at a certain time. Hope the answer lies in my last sentence hmm.

Reactions: jacob1234