+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hello guys, Its getting so frustrating now. How long it take to make final decision? My eligibilty, background check and criminality is passed. Its been more than two weeks. Still final decision in progress.
Primary office : White horse
Secondary : Calgary
It’s painful, I am in the same situation. I’m frustrated and tired. Whitehorse office is a nightmare. Why are they doing this?

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
It’s painful, I am in the same situation. I’m frustrated and tired. Whitehorse office is a nightmare. Why are they doing this?
My friend got portal within 8 days. Same office. I thought my file is at calgary office as my Gcms notes suggested. But when I called ircc they said it is still at white horse.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
My friend got portal within 8 days. Same office. I thought my file is at calgary office as my Gcms notes suggested. But when I called ircc they said it is still at white horse.
Really? I’m just 8 days and some of us are still wishing even after several weeks. I guess it depends on the officer handling one’s file. Don’t they have a timeline?

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Really? I’m just 8 days and some of us are still wishing even after several weeks. I guess it depends on the officer handling one’s file. Don’t they have a timeline?
Yeah, read his gcms notes. I called IRCC last week. They said I can get email anytime soon. But can’t provide any timeline.

Reactions: T0pubo

gujaratibinaj

Mar 29, 2018
Hi,
I have applied under TR to PR -IG Stream at 11.30 pm EST on 6 May 2021
Received AOR on 17 FEB 2022 and submitted Biometric on 22 FEB 2022, Background check been in process since this date.
After that, there is no update on my file. Does anyone know how long should it take to get new updates? It's been more than 4 months now.
I ordered GCM notes; Primary office-Whitehorse, Secondary- Centralized intake office

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Can anyone share their experience of how long it takes to get gcms notes? Is that more helpful or reaching out to MP is? I've done both. Which is more quicker to get a response? Also my office is Sydney (is that a slower processing office than others) Any responses will be appreciated. Thank you.

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Can anyone share their experience of how long it takes to get gcms notes? Is that more helpful or reaching out to MP is? I've done both. Which is more quicker to get a response? Also my office is Sydney (is that a slower processing office than others) Any responses will be appreciated. Thank you.
Follow this instructions on this video. Order via the CBSA and you'll have them in around 30 calendar days.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
That really surprising that the IRCC on call didn't have much info since for me, the agent answered all my questions. Infact I put my friend on conference with him so that my friend can get his amswers too and to our both's disappointment the agent told us that both our file is in Whitehorse office lol
Dude what are you talking. I have worked at some reputed Companies here & as per Privacy Act, they won’t allow private confidential information shared on teleconference. Even if you are saying that they verified your friend, as per law, they can’t disclose his info over the same call as you for privacy concerns & same for you like your info to him over same call. Chutia Mat bana yaar

Reactions: T0pubo

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Dude what are you talking. I have worked at some reputed Companies here & as per Privacy Act, they won’t allow private confidential information shared on teleconference. Even if you are saying that they verified your friend, as per law, they can’t disclose his info over the same call as you for privacy concerns & same for you like your info to him over same call. Chutia Mat bana yaar
Where can I share the screenshots of my calls for proof and please bhai ye language apne pass hi use kro before knowing anything if there is a way to share screenshots I am ready.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Check these two links so that u can't be a chutiya
And bhai we are here in Canada I don't take that for granted. I respect where I am right now you should do the same. If you don't know anyone's side don't conclude. We do these kind of acts backhome, I hope we don't do the same here. Thanks
https://ibb.co/Wkcf2SB
https://ibb.co/Y7cHv4Y

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hello guys, Its getting so frustrating now. How long it take to make final decision? My eligibilty, background check and criminality is passed. Its been more than two weeks. Still final decision in progress.
Primary office : White horse
Secondary : Calgary
When u got AOR n which stream u applied?