maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Check these two links so that u can't be a chutiya
And bhai we are here in Canada I don't take that for granted. I respect where I am right now you should do the same. If you don't know anyone's side don't conclude. We do these kind of acts backhome, I hope we don't do the same here. Thanks
https://ibb.co/Wkcf2SB
https://ibb.co/Y7cHv4Y
I never abused you dude. It's another way of saying don't make a fool of people. I still don't buy that they would share 2 people's confidential information with one another. But it's k, you don't need to prove anything. I just don't believe it.

Reactions: T0pubo

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
I never abused you dude. It's another way of saying don't make a fool of people. I still don't buy that they would share 2 people's confidential information with one another. But it's k, you don't need to prove anything. I just don't believe it.
Ya that's what am saying if u don't believe it and have no buisness then please say nothing. Nor am proving you more than that.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I read on one of the ircc page that TR to PR is 100% success mean there is no rejections at all ?
There have been a few rejections noted on other forums but it appears to be very few. The agents processing TR to PR Pathway seem to be quite forgiving given the number of mistakes & missing documents people have talked about. The agents are requesting missing documents & seem to be understanding of letters of explanation where people have made mistakes. In earlier years and other pathways, those same mistakes could have led to a rejection.

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi,
I applied under IG stream english 9:30 pm toronto time on 6 May.
AOR on 7 March.
biometric request on 3 March
Linked my file on 5 March
When u login account eligibility , background every thing pass except final decision? This how it shows?

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
There have been a few rejections noted on other forums but it appears to be very few. The agents processing TR to PR Pathway seem to be quite forgiving given the number of mistakes & missing documents people have talked about. The agents are requesting missing documents & seem to be understanding of letters of explanation where people have made mistakes. In earlier years and other pathways, those same mistakes could have led to a rejection.
I hope everyone gets PR its already very depressing.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
if you're one of those IRCC officers, I hope you get my file, you're very helpful and understanding. I am just saying because it's a possibility that there are some IRCC officers monitoring this forum as well.

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
if you're one of those IRCC officers, I hope you get my file, you're very helpful and understanding. I am just saying because it's a possibility that there are some IRCC officers monitoring this forum as well.
Haha, not an IRCC rep — wish I was! But if I was responsible for customer service improvements, I would definitely monitor this and other sites. It’s an amazing source for improvement opportunities without having to pay for market research. I think we all need to be patient on this site—share information when we can and be supportive — that’s what I’m trying to do. There’s not much point in anything else. Good luck!

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
When u login account eligibility , background every thing pass except final decision? This how it shows?
No, it doesn’t show any updated information on cic account except medical passed. I got this information from gcms notes. Called IRCC last week, the agent confirmed the same information.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hello guys, Its getting so frustrating now. How long it take to make final decision? My eligibilty, background check and criminality is passed. Its been more than two weeks. Still final decision in progress.
Primary office : White horse
Secondary : Calgary
When did u apply n which stream