+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lapcy

Jul 2, 2022
Hi , I applied under TR to PR pathway essential stream (non healthcare) on July 15,2021.
On June 30th, 2022, I got my AOR. Can anyone please tell what are the further steps & how much time would it take now?
Linked my application & this is what I get:
Review of eligibility
• We are reviewing whether you meet the
eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
o You do not need a medical exam. We will
send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
o We do not need additional documents.
Interview
o You do not need an interview. We will send
you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
• We do not need your fingerprints. We will
Background check
o We are processing your background check.
We will send you a message if we need
more information.

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
I applied Stream A- English on Jun 29. Got AOR Dec 9 and file is currently stuck at White Horse. Background check hasn’t started

Noorkaur

Apr 6, 2022
I applied Stream A- English on Jun 29. Got AOR Dec 9 and file is currently stuck at White Horse. Background check hasn’t started
I know it’s now getting stressful. I did not receive AOR but was able to link the file. How can I know where my file is? Do I need to call IRCC or I can see in my GCMS notes?

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
I know it’s now getting stressful. I did not receive AOR but was able to link the file. How can I know where my file is? Do I need to call IRCC or I can see in my GCMS notes?
You can find out where your file is at from GCMS notes. That’s how I figured out about mine

Reactions: Noorkaur

Noorkaur

Apr 6, 2022
The fastest way to find out is to call IRCC that's how I found out. Mine is also stuck in whitehorse. Looks like nothing happens there. Probably in the north they don't get the wifi all the time lol
Lol think so ! IRCC agents also doesn’t have much information. Sometime it looks like they read our status on call which we see in our GC account. I called IRCC twice they do not have any new information. It’s still in process from past 10 months.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi , I applied under TR to PR pathway essential stream (non healthcare) on July 15,2021.
On June 30th, 2022, I got my AOR. Can anyone please tell what are the further steps & how much time would it take now?
Linked my application & this is what I get:
Review of eligibility
• We are reviewing whether you meet the
eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
o You do not need a medical exam. We will
Review of additional documents
o We do not need additional documents.
Interview
o You do not need an interview. We will send
you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
• We do not need your fingerprints. We will
Background check
o We are processing your background check.
We will send you a message if we need
more information.
Generally speaking, you are at the beginning of the review process. You may get requests for additional documents if they need updates or if there’s anything missing from the file. They can still request a medical if it has expired beyond the usual one year limit. Different agents process applications in different orders with varying timelines, and if new priorities come into that office, there can be some delay. Overall it is likely that the process will take several more months before you receive your final ECOPR if your timeline is similar to what most people on this forum have been going through. IRCCs will communicate via email and direct you to your account for additional information requests but make sure you also check your spam folder as some IRCCs requests have ended up in junk/spam. There have been very few rejections in the TR to PR pathway.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Lol think so ! IRCC agents also doesn’t have much information. Sometime it looks like they read our status on call which we see in our GC account. I called IRCC twice they do not have any new information. It’s still in process from past 10 months.
That really surprising that the IRCC on call didn't have much info since for me, the agent answered all my questions. Infact I put my friend on conference with him so that my friend can get his amswers too and to our both's disappointment the agent told us that both our file is in Whitehorse office lol

Reactions: Lily444

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Generally speaking, you are at the beginning of the review process. You may get requests for additional documents if they need updates or if there’s anything missing from the file. They can still request a medical if it has expired beyond the usual one year limit. Different agents process applications in different orders with varying timelines, and if new priorities come into that office, there can be some delay. Overall it is likely that the process will take several more months before you receive your final ECOPR if your timeline is similar to what most people on this forum have been going through. IRCCs will communicate via email and direct you to your account for additional information requests but make sure you also check your spam folder as some IRCCs requests have ended up in junk/spam. There have been very few rejections in the TR to PR pathway.
I read on one of the ircc page that TR to PR is 100% success mean there is no rejections at all ?

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello guys, Its getting so frustrating now. How long it take to make final decision? My eligibilty, background check and criminality is passed. Its been more than two weeks. Still final decision in progress.
Primary office : White horse
Secondary : Calgary