>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Just wanted to clarify that the Ukrainian nationals are not considered refugees in Canada. They are regarded as temporary workers or temporary residents. If they chose to work, they'd be issued a 3-year OWP (if I remember correctly)
what are you talking about, they're fleeing war so they're refugees. That's other thing that WP was provided to them but that's how they've been mentioned in various ircc posts.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

acapoch075

Jun 9, 2022
Hello guys, I uploaded my mailing address and photo like 15 days ago, this afternoon when I log in the portal, I saw mailing address became blank?!! While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it showed me "technical error" which prevented me from clicking "next". Anyone has seen this? Please help :oops:
i have the exact same issue

Jan 4, 2022
Good morning, I'm currently facing a technical issue with my online portal when updating my mailing address. I uploaded my mailing address and photo last month, yesterday when I log in the portal, I saw my mailing address became blank! seems like someone deleted my address, While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it shows me "there was a technical error when handling your request" which prevented me from clicking "next". Please help me!
i have the exact same issue
Well, I called the IRCC this morning, the agent told me everything's fine, the reason I can't change address is because when I first uploaded my mailing address through the portal, they (IRCC) had already received that address, and until they reject the photo or address (which they will send an email to inform you), clients are not able to update mailing address.

acapoch075

Jun 9, 2022
Good morning, I'm currently facing a technical issue with my online portal when updating my mailing address. I uploaded my mailing address and photo last month, yesterday when I log in the portal, I saw my mailing address became blank! seems like someone deleted my address, While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it shows me "there was a technical error when handling your request" which prevented me from clicking "next". Please help me!

Well, I called the IRCC this morning, the agent told me everything's fine, the reason I can't change address is because when I first uploaded my mailing address through the portal, they (IRCC) had already received that address, and until they reject the photo or address (which they will send an email to inform you), clients are not able to update mailing address.
Thank you for your feedback, did you receive your ecorp yet ? Nothing in my side

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Then you can check my post. I applied on October 28. Got my approval yesterday.
What stream? I applied Stream B French Stream and haven't been approved yet. Currently stuck at BG check.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
what are you talking about, they're fleeing war so they're refugees. That's other thing that WP was provided to them but that's how they've been mentioned in various ircc posts.
It's probably because the resettlement program can only welcome certain amount of people. Just like they can only welcome that many Afghan people. (12,000 so far according to the most recent update)
However, the Ukrainian nationals can access to some government services (to gain Canadian experience) to help them get PR if they wish to stay permanently. Some employers have been actively hiring them.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It's probably because the resettlement program can only welcome certain amount of people. Just like they can only welcome that many Afghan people. (12,000 so far according to the most recent update)
However, the Ukrainian nationals can access to some government services (to gain Canadian experience) to help them get PR if they wish to stay permanently. Some employers have been actively hiring them.
15575 Afghans have arrived so far. Yes, here in NL, too much is done for Ukrainians. Despite housing crisis, apartments are reserved from them, there was career fair organized by Govt. only for “Ukrainians”, tell me if it isn’t discrimination against others then what is. Also direct health cards to refugees but workers have to fulfill the eligibility

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
15575 Afghans have arrived so far. Yes, here in NL, too much is done for Ukrainians. Despite housing crisis, apartments are reserved from them, there was career fair organized by Govt. only for “Ukrainians”, tell me if it isn’t discrimination against others then what is. Also direct health cards to refugees but workers have to fulfill the eligibility
Yes, I know. I hear you. That's why there have been some voices out there, saying what about other foreign nationals , who also fled their countries, but didn't get the same treatment as the Ukrainian nationals.
And 15,575 isn't as large as 400, 000 , right? I was reading the stats the other day, (please correct me if I'm wrong), the temporary WP & temporary residents inventories have been added more than 400k applicants from Ukrainian nationals.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got AOR on Monday but I haven’t received BIL until now. Is that normal?
Applied July 10, 2021 stream B English.
They will ask for biometrics when they start your criminality check.
Yes. Completely normal. There are no definite order being followed in TR2PR files. Some people have their eligibility & medical processed first and then go towards the other stages. (Criminality and Security) . On the other hand, some people get their criminality & medical processed first and then go towards the other stages. (Eligibility and Security) .