+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

May 19, 2022
Hi, I got request for my biometric fee on 29th of april, but still I haven’t got any biometric instruction letter, I called ircc agent told me my primary visa office is Whitehorse and secondary office is Sidney, does anyone know how long does it take to get BIL, I am really worried about my application.

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

When I submitted my application on 6th May 2021, I was single. Currently, I'm married and would love to add my wife to the application as it is currently being processed. Is this a wise decision or should I get my PR first then sponsor her?

Thank you.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

When I submitted my application on 6th May 2021, I was single. Currently, I'm married and would love to add my wife to the application as it is currently being processed. Is this a wise decision or should I get my PR first then sponsor her?

Thank you.
You must notify IRCC about the change of status and you cannot wait to sponsor your spouse after PR.
You should send a webform and mention you're looking to add your spouse as your dependent in your application. They will provide you the application kit which has the information about what you need to provide.

Reactions: kagawa

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I got request for my biometric fee on 29th of april, but still I haven’t got any biometric instruction letter, I called ircc agent told me my primary visa office is Whitehorse and secondary office is Sidney, does anyone know how long does it take to get BIL, I am really worried about my application.
It depends when your criminality starts. The officer may be working on your eligibility or something else. Therefore, you will receive the BIL when criminality starts.

Jj121

May 31, 2022
wow congratz! seems like you will get portal soon :D
No I did not get PR portal, still waiting for it.
Yesterday agent told me everything is completed.
Can you share details on which number and options you used to reach an agent thanks

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hi there! I got AOR today. IRCC sent me a request letter for my wife's Police Certificate. She lived and worked in another country, and this country's Police department asked her to send the IRCC request letter to order this certificate. But they also told me that they need the address where the Police department will send this document directly to the IRCC office. I suppose that since I received AOR from Sydney's office, I must give them the address of the IRCC office in Sydney. Can anyone tell me the address of Sydney's office? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your help!

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
You must notify IRCC about the change of status and you cannot wait to sponsor your spouse after PR.
You should send a webform and mention you're looking to add your spouse as your dependent in your application. They will provide you the application kit which has the information about what you need to provide.

Thank you. Can I ask you which documents were needed from your spouse's end if you don't mind?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you. Can I ask you which documents were needed from your spouse's end if you don't mind?
Np. Sure, here is the list:

1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP (common-law partner)

2. A recent photograph of your spouse or CLP

3. Forms
- Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
- Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
- A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP
- Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP
- If applicable: A completed and signed IMM5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union

4. Documents
- Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate
- Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport
- If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate
- If your spouse or CLP was previously married, copy of their divorce certificate

5. Police certificate

6. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).

7. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

8. Medical certificate
Your spouse or CLP and their dependent children, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada, will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.

Reactions: kagawa

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Np. Sure, here is the list:

1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP (common-law partner)

2. A recent photograph of your spouse or CLP

3. Forms
- Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
- Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
- A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP
- Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP
- If applicable: A completed and signed IMM5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union

4. Documents
- Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate
- Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport
- If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate
- If your spouse or CLP was previously married, copy of their divorce certificate

5. Police certificate

6. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).

7. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

8. Medical certificate
Your spouse or CLP and their dependent children, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada, will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.

Thank you very much

Reactions: SmzAmir

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi there!

365 days ago today!!!!

Anyone June submitted, received AOR on FEB and keep waiting for your portal ?

Mine received AOR FEB 9
(2nd GU) last Tuesday
currently transferred to WHITE HORSE ....... anyone here keep waiting and stuck in WHITE HORSE and nothing updated ?

Do they work half day a week ?

Last edited:

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I applied under stream B on July 1st. Just got my AOR and was able to link my application after 11 months.
To get a rough idea, I was wondering how long normally takes to get PR after receiving AOR?
Thanks a lot

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hello Everyone,
I applied under stream B on July 1st. Just got my AOR and was able to link my application after 11 months.
To get a rough idea, I was wondering how long normally takes to get PR after receiving AOR?
Thanks a lot

Mine submitted June 1st and AOR Feb 9 and linked on the same day. still keep waiting for the portal. (stream B)

No ADR, 2nd GU last Tuesday, currently application still at WHITE HORSE !

Hope you will get your portal soon soon

Reactions: Roudin