+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello everyone, I just found I got an update on my application, but nothing has changed on my profile. Should I contact the local MP office for more information?

P.s. I hadn't logged into my GCkey account for over a week, so I didn't know when I got that notification.

Thank you!

Leo.Nguyen

Dec 27, 2021
Hi every one, I got approval today, here is my timeline:

Applied IG: May 6, 2021 (around 10 pm)

AOR: March 4, 2022 (linked same day)

ADR (imm5669): May 26

May 30: they started reviewing my additional document

May 31: my local MP called me and said that my application was approved on May 30, but I didn’t receive any email or update on IRCC account

June 2: I got the approval email today, everything on IRCC is still the same (reviewing my document, processing background check,…)

My journey is almost done. I was very nervous about my application because I quit my job one week after submitting and then work as a Uber Eats driver until now due to my personal problems (Uber is a self-employed job and not even in any NOC O,A,B). However, I still got approval today.

I see many people say they are stuck with their job and can not quit or find another job because they are waiting for their application. Mine is a case for you guys to consider if you want to find another job (I can not say 100% to all cases but I think it’s worth to consider).

Many thanks to everyone here and wish the best for you guys!

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
My journey so far:

TR2PR IG Stream - Applied May 6, 2021
AOR May 16th , 2022 - Linked the same day
Got married in Feb 2022 - Notified IRCC.
ADR - May 25th, 2022 - uploaded the same day.

The wait continues.

Reactions: Lily444

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022

May 31: my local MP called me and said that my application was approved on May 30, but I didn’t receive any email or update on IRCC account

June 2: I got the approval email today, everything on IRCC is still the same (reviewing my document, processing background check,…)

My journey is almost done. I was very nervous about my application because I quit my job one week after submitting and then work as a Uber Eats driver until now due to my personal problems (Uber is a self-employed job and not even in any NOC O,A,B). However, I still got approval today.

I see many people say they are stuck with their job and can not quit or find another job because they are waiting for their application. Mine is a case for you guys to consider if you want to find another job (I can not say 100% to all cases but I think it’s worth to consider).

Congratulations! I got my AOR on March 17.You guys are a hope for me. Hopefully I will get portal soon. Stuck on my background check.
If you don't mind can i ask you something.
Which visa office?
For how long your file was in Whitehorse office?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019

Thanks for sharing ur story as it gives hope to lot of us.

Leo.Nguyen

Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations! I got my AOR on March 17.You guys are a hope for me. Hopefully I will get portal soon. Stuck on my background check.
If you don't mind can i ask you something.
Which visa office?
For how long your file was in Whitehorse office?
When I received AOR, the email said that my file is in Sydney. In IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal I got today, it says Calgary

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
RPRF is required before approval.
"The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid."
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396

For other streams RPRF is usually asked close to the approval (at final stages of processing) but this is not the case with TR2PR. I saw many people got ADR for RPRF right after their AOR. For example, I paid this fee last year and I'm still waiting for the result.
Hey man thanks for the reply,

Did you pay IPRF at the time you applied or did they ask you after AOR?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey man thanks for the reply,

Did you pay IPRF at the time you applied or did they ask you after AOR?
No problem. I don't know what IPRF stands for. But each application for permanent residence has a processing fee and a right of permanent residency fee (RPRF).
When you apply you must pay the processing fee. Paying RPRF is optional at the time of submission but is recommended to avoid the delay.
Now, during processing your application when your application is about to get finalized the officer will ask you to pay the RPRF in order to proceed with your file.
For TR2PR however this is different, I saw most people got a request to pay RPRF when they got their AOR.
I paid processing fee at the time of submission and RPRF when got the AOR.

Reactions: Thisismistire

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hi there! I got AOR today. IRCC sent me a request letter for my wife's Police Certificate. She lived and worked in another country, and this country's Police department asked her to send the IRCC request letter to order this certificate. But they also told me that they need the address where the Police department will send this document directly to the IRCC office. I suppose that since I received AOR from Sydney's office, I must give them the address of the IRCC office in Sydney. Can anyone tell me the address of Sydney's office? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your help!
Please, help :) Is there anyone know the address or how can I receive it? Thank you! :)

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi there! I got AOR today. IRCC sent me a request letter for my wife's Police Certificate. She lived and worked in another country, and this country's Police department asked her to send the IRCC request letter to order this certificate. But they also told me that they need the address where the Police department will send this document directly to the IRCC office. I suppose that since I received AOR from Sydney's office, I must give them the address of the IRCC office in Sydney. Can anyone tell me the address of Sydney's office? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your help!
Please, help :) Is there anyone know the address or how can I receive it? Thank you! :)
I think this might help you

Courier address
CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

This is from cic website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html

Reactions: yyfish and Natty/@