+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
You should fill a correct imm5669 and send it by webform. You may also get an ADR to send a new one but send the webform to be on the safe side. Make sure to prepare an explanation letter and mention the part you changed in the new version.
Thank you for your reply. Do i need fill prepare a word document for explanation ? or i can write in the box on the web form ?

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
Hello guys

I need a help.
I got my AOR today and they requested my PCC.

I got my Indian PCC In July and as per 6 months expiry, it got expired in January.
But, i never traveled back to India since i came to Canada.

i am confused that whether i should upload the same PCC or get new one?

if i upload same PCC what should i put in expiry date??
i asked for PCC too. I talked with agent and he told me if PCC expired while we did not come back to our home country that still valid so I uploaded my old PCC and I put expire date as a date when I submit that

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for your reply. Do i need fill prepare a word document for explanation ? or i can write in the box on the web form ?
Prepare the explanation letter as a PDF but also explain it in the webform box.
Look at like this, whatever you sent by webform, the information you provided in the box is reviewed by the IRCC agent and then he/she forwards the document to the processing office. So, your PDF (explanation letter) and the form will be reviewed by the processing officer.

Reactions: Thisismistire

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Prepare the explanation letter as a PDF but also explain it in the webform box.
Look at like this, whatever you sent by webform, the information you provided in the box is reviewed by the IRCC agent and then he/she forwards the document to the processing office. So, your PDF (explanation letter) and the form will be reviewed by the processing officer.
Thank you very much. i am bit worried because i m ade mistakes in imm5406, imm 0130 and imm5669. I d not know the outcome, hope for bets

Reactions: Thisismistire

Leo.Nguyen

Dec 27, 2021
I just called IRCC agent and the agent told me everything is completed.
Primary office : Whitehorse. Secondary office : Sydney.
What's the different between primary and secondary office? I'm still waiting portal
Hi! Did you get PR portal? And When did the agent tell you everything is completed?
My local MP call me today and said my application was approved yesterday on May 30, but today I didn't get any email or updated on IRCC account :(

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6 1:30 PM
Medical: Passed - Oct 28
AOR: Nov 2
Biometrics: March 3, collected on March 7
GU: March 11,12 (security, eligibility passed)
3rd GU: May 12, 2022
ADR : May 17, 2022 (uploaded PCC same day)
4th GU: May 19, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Our timeline is really the same, I just got the reply that everything has passed, but still no portal

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you very much. i am bit worried because i m ade mistakes in imm5406, imm 0130 and imm5669. I d not know the outcome, hope for bets
No problem. Don't worry about these types of mistakes, there are many people like you and I haven't seen any refusals in such cases.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hope for the best. Do I need to write UCI and application no on the extra word document i attached with Imm form?
Yes, at the top of your document include the followings:
- Full name
- Application number
- UCI
- Date of Birth
- Date prepared (for the document)

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi guys , I got portal request on 20 may but I didn’t get my copr yet . My consultant have the access to everything so what should I do so that I can get copr ? Anyone have any idea pls help

Unche

Dec 13, 2018
July Applicants, seems they just remembered us.

Applied: July 02, 2021
Stream: Essential Non Health Worker
AOR: May 31, 2022
Linked: May 31, 2022

Hand crossed. I hope it moves faster. Good luck guys.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys , I got portal request on 20 may but I didn’t get my copr yet . My consultant have the access to everything so what should I do so that I can get copr ? Anyone have any idea pls help
This is normal, it can take up to a month to receive eCOPR after portal. It depends on your secondary VO.
You don't need to do anything, just wait until they sent you the document.

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
Hi! Did you get PR portal? And When did the agent tell you everything is completed?
My local MP call me today and said my application was approved yesterday on May 30, but today I didn't get any email or updated on IRCC account :(
wow congratz! seems like you will get portal soon :D
No I did not get PR portal, still waiting for it.
Yesterday agent told me everything is completed.