+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi y’all Update from my MP
At this point I’m done. After a month and a half:

‘Not much of an update this time round, your security and eligibility still hasn't started.’

I’m close to just giving up and leaving…this sucks. Have requested GCMS notes and haven’t gotten one in months. Idk what’s happening
I am in a very similar situation as yours. Applied May 6th among first 1000 people, but then silence, and web forms, calls, GCMS note requests, etc all went down a black hole with no response until January 2022 which they sent me a brief response to a web form I sent 5 months before that. silence again and Then all of a sudden an AOR popped up in April. And we are not alone in this thing in TR to PR..a friend applied through ExpressEntry Back in October/November "2020"...he got his eCOPR just two days ago. Dont focus on this thing. Live your life here as if you have not applied for this program, work, enjoy and apply to other streams if you qualify. Thats how I got control over my life. No one knows what is going on inside and what are they busy with.

Just to ease your pain, I know someone who is waiting for his PR card since 2019 because officer thinks he/she needs to talk to him :))))

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am in a very similar situation as yours. Applied May 6th among first 1000 people, but then silence, and web forms, calls, GCMS note requests, etc all went down a black hole with no response until January 2022 which they sent me a brief response to a web form I sent 5 months before that. silence again and Then all of a sudden an AOR popped up in April. And we are not alone in this thing in TR to PR..a friend applied through ExpressEntry Back in October/November "2020"...he got his eCOPR just two days ago. Dont focus on this thing. Live your life here as if you have not applied for this program, work, enjoy and apply to other streams if you qualify. Thats how I got control over my life. No one knows what is going on inside and what are they busy with.

Just to ease your pain, I know someone who is waiting for his PR card since 2019 because officer thinks he/she needs to talk to him :))))
aise officers ki ma ka Nagisaka. 3 years really wtf? I wish they and Fraser suffer the same, not able to meet their families for years, not able to work freely for years (NOC code restrictions). Sean Fraser is Laloo Prasad of Canada

P h h

Mar 5, 2022
Pnp apply 23 march 2020
Pnp nomination received 23 july 2020
File apply in federal 16octo 2020
File number received on 23 march 2021
Biometric on 30 march 2021
Medical request on 10 octo 2021
Medical done 30nov2021
Medical received status on 30 nov 2021
??? How much time I aspect to get ppr???

Reactions: yyfish

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi all, Please answer

My PGWP expires in Sept 2023, So I have 1 year from now. My wife is in India stuck in my TR to PR black hole as a dependent. I heard that there is new OWP coming in June, which allows my wife to apply for OWP.

How it works? I should apply for extension and include my wife or Should I just apply hers? Am I allowed to apply as I have 1 more year of work permit? Please help.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all, Please answer

My PGWP expires in Sept 2023, So I have 1 year from now. My wife is in India stuck in my TR to PR black hole as a dependent. I heard that there is new OWP coming in June, which allows my wife to apply for OWP.

How it works? I should apply for extension and include my wife or Should I just apply hers? Am I allowed to apply as I have 1 more year of work permit? Please help.
You should wait until the details become available in mid-June. There is not a guideline about how this process works at the moment.
However, I don't think you need to apply for an extension for yourself, your wife (your dependent) can get an OWP with the duration of your current valid permit since you (the principal applicant) applied under TR2PR policy.

smith212

May 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My timeline as of now:

Applied: June 25, 2021 (7:30AM EST) Essential Stream
Linked: May 02, 2022
Portal: Application linked
Request Letter: May 03, 2022

I got a request to submit PCC in the portal, but it is asking for an expiry date in the form when submitting.

My PCC is from India, issued in July 2021, there was no expiry date on it, as per the Indian Consulate website, it expired after 6 months in Jan 2022.

I haven't travelled back to India after PCC.
I am confused as to what to do to submit this, since many people in the forum shared that expired will work in such cases.

Please guide me, if anyone has a similar experience.
I already submitted PCC via webform on May 4, 2022, but haven't received any reply yet.

Reactions: yyfish

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My timeline as of now:

Applied: June 25, 2021 (7:30AM EST) Essential Stream
Linked: May 02, 2022
Portal: Application linked
Request Letter: May 03, 2022

I got a request to submit PCC in the portal, but it is asking for an expiry date in the form when submitting.

My PCC is from India, issued in July 2021, there was no expiry date on it, as per the Indian Consulate website, it expired after 6 months in Jan 2022.

I haven't travelled back to India after PCC.
I am confused as to what to do to submit this, since many people in the forum shared that expired will work in such cases.

Please guide me, if anyone has a similar experience.
I already submitted PCC via webform on May 4, 2022, but haven't received any reply yet.
The expiry date is one year after the issued date (if there is no expiry date on the document) . In your case, it would be July 2022. Therefore, it's not expired and you can submit the same PCC for the request letter.

Marktup

Feb 17, 2022
I was able to link my application on Feb 16. After that No update until now, my files are stuck in a whitehorse

But, my friend who was able to link at the end of February received a portal confirmation email last week. She’s waiting for COPR now.

Reactions: T0pubo

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hi
I received Ecopr which includes my family members.
My family is out of Canada
Will they get PR cards on arrival?
The family members outside Canada may need a transit visa to actually validate the eCOPR.

https://www.settler.ca/english/ecopr-canada/
I would suggest getting a free immigration consult and asking about this question. I think we are expecting an announcement that PR applicants can confirm their PR outside of Canada temporarily.

Reactions: naaka

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Pnp apply 23 march 2020
Pnp nomination received 23 july 2020
File apply in federal 16octo 2020
File number received on 23 march 2021
Biometric on 30 march 2021
Medical request on 10 octo 2021
Medical done 30nov2021
Medical received status on 30 nov 2021
??? How much time I aspect to get ppr???
This thread is for TR to PR specifically.

You may need another thread for a PNP-specific response.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021

I totally agree with this.

Some of us, like me, are kinda stuck because our WP applications or extensions are pending for months now.

I just hope my Work Permit application comes back so that I can continue my life, and more importantly, leave the country!!

Reactions: Lily444

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I was able to link my application on Feb 16. After that No update until now, my files are stuck in a whitehorse

But, my friend who was able to link at the end of February received a portal confirmation email last week. She’s waiting for COPR now.
what about your friend's visa office, was it white horse or not?

JACKPT

May 25, 2022

My case stuck in a whitehorse too, since a ADR Nov19, nothing new for now just background checking and checking for more than 6 months

• Wow
Reactions: Lily444