+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much for your help and i am sorry for asking you alot of question.
On the IMM 5669 we left signature field in each form blank and then after we upload all documents in portal they ask our consent which acts as digital signature.so my question is this enough or we have to put hand signature or type name and date in the signature field?
we saw on some post that we have to print and hand sign and when we check on internet we got IRCC post on twitter which says "There is the digital signature at the end which will cover the entire application and all the documents you uploaded.Only the use of Representative form (IMM 5476) needs a signature." i will attach the link
No problem. I am not an expert in this topic but for imm5669, what I have seen so far is to print the form when it's completed and sign the end by hand (I did the same for my document), for the rest, I've just typed my name in the signature box at the end of the form.

Reactions: Thisismistire

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
No problem. I am not an expert in this topic but for imm5669, what I have seen so far is to print the form when it's completed and sign the end by hand (I did the same for my document), for the rest, I've just typed my name in the signature box at the end of the form.
Thank you i appreciate your help!

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, i have submitted my file on 6 may and received aor and BIL on 6th may this year however i still can’t link my file to my gc key account. I just wanna ask is this normal, Thank you.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hello guys.
I applied under stream B non healthcare on July 14, 2021. I got TFN in February this year, so I submitted my pending documents (PCC & copy of work permit) over the webform. After two months I got the response stating they've received my documents and have been forwarded to the responsible office for consideration. Still I haven't received any updates on my application, neither AOR nor ADR. Is anyone facing the same situation?
Same Exact Everything. Stream B ...Submitted July 14... Got tfn in Feb after submitting webform, added new documents... documents forwarded to responsible office... no AOR/ADR yet

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi guys ,my application status is eligibility passed , security passed , info sharing in process, criminality not started yet . What it means anyone have idea

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Hello all, I hope you are all doing great. I just have a quick question and would appreciate if anyone could give me an answer. I just received Aor today and was able to link my application. I didn't submit medicals with my application and I was wondering if there is way to upload the document through my profile or do I need to raise a webform?

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello all, I hope you are all doing great. I just have a quick question and would appreciate if anyone could give me an answer. I just received Aor today and was able to link my application. I didn't submit medicals with my application and I was wondering if there is way to upload the document through my profile or do I need to raise a webform?
You cannot upload a document in your profile unless you receive an ADR.
You should send your medical through a webform.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys ,my application status is eligibility passed , security passed , info sharing in process, criminality not started yet . What it means anyone have idea
It means your background check is in progress. Usually security and info sharing takes time but criminal is faster.
Once these are done, your file will be assigned to an officer for the final decision.