+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I’m unable to link it..I’ve tried every methods..
Ok, this means that the processing hasn't started yet. Before it starts, all applications will be checked for completeness.
Then, if there is any missing documents, they'll send you an ADR alongside the AOR. Your webform will be taken into consideration here. However, you may get the ADR anyway because sometimes the officer wants you to upload the files in your online account rather than accepting the webform.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello please advise us with this trouble we are in ...we just found out my husband wrote wrong date of birth on spouse section on IMM008 form in Tr to Pr application.....can anyone tell us what to do we are in stress right now
Have you received a TFN or application number?

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Ok, this means that the processing hasn't started yet. Before it starts, all applications will be checked for completeness.
Then, if there is any missing documents, they'll send you an ADR alongside the AOR. Your webform will be taken into consideration here. However, you may get the ADR anyway because sometimes the officer wants you to upload the files in your online account rather than accepting the webform.
Thank you! I got TFN in back in February, and its been 3 months, so I was wondering why haven’t I received any updates…

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
And here I am thinking that only Ecopr rollouts are slow.
Well they were pretty good in the earlier months beginning from.march till april 3rd week. Not sure whether the staff have taken summer vacation already.
I got BIL on feb 21st that too after speaking to an agent prior to that week .done it on 28th Feb till date no update. Just background in progress hmm. Repeatedly called Ircc from march to april not lifting. But got reply to webforms lol. 2months

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
If i wont get untill july. I will leave to home country by the last week. Even the new workpermit doesnt appeal me much. I mean if i get pr, i can pursue my healthcare studies rite by obtaining loan. Hmm so tired of waiting

• Sad
Reactions: SmzAmir

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Well they were pretty good in the earlier months beginning from.march till april 3rd week. Not sure whether the staff have taken summer vacation already.
I got BIL on feb 21st that too after speaking to an agent prior to that week .done it on 28th Feb till date no update. Just background in progress hmm. Repeatedly called Ircc from march to april not lifting. But got reply to webforms lol. 2months
Feb 22 here
Same timeline
Idk if you have dependents or no but here single applicant .
And yes they were doing good till mid March after that Idk.
They are already preparing for long weekend in May. I wish they clear us out , the people who they have been holding just for nothing. Before that atleast.
i also called 2 times
Everything passed except security Idk how long that takes lol. Same status at middle of April and at beginning of May.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: Lily444

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
If i wont get untill july. I will leave to home country by the last week. Even the new workpermit doesnt appeal me much. I mean if i get pr, i can pursue my healthcare studies rite by obtaining loan. Hmm so tired of waiting
Sick and tired of this now. The new wp is just like a consolation prize .
I have same plans. Its been more than 3 years since I have seen my family.

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444 and SmzAmir

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hello all...I applied IG French stream 19th Oct. From British Columbia
AOR, BIL-Jan 28, 2022
Medical passed - 18th March...No update ever since....CPC is Sydney
How long Sydney office take to process background check...I will appreciate your replies...thanks.
I applied on 9 th October IG french stream
AOR ..27 th Jan
Got portal on 5 th May
So I think you should get it soon probably

Reactions: Singh Jas

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Omggggg!!!!!!!!!! I just opened my gc account and it showed ghost update i think. On profile page it showed status as submitted/profile updated. When i opened there was nothing .
its a gu right?
omg this is so hopeful finally. Today marks a year i am waitingfor my pr hope it comes soon :)
I also saw the same thing on my gc key account on Thursday. I think it was a ghost update. Hope we will hear something soon. Can you please let me know whenever you have an update.