+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys do you know what is the maximum wait time for PR confirmation email after last GU and everything passed (talked to agent)? I’m on week no.3 waiting now

• Wow
Reactions: Lily444

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Well, at last I have moved from only having a TFN (April 4) to linking to. my account as of this morning (May 9), using Name, UCI & Passport ... patience is a virtue. The status on my account says 'submitted' & shows the Medical as 'passed'. No formal AOR or ADR yet, but my TFN number has switched from XE00266.... to E00266.... if anyone is curious (they've dropped the X at the front).

Last edited:

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
If you cannot link, the processing hasn't started yet. Therefore, you can send it by webform using your TFN.
Don't look at it as a big problem, most people make mistakes on their forms and get approval.
Hi i have one more question if it is okay please,
So when we edit our mistake(birthdate)on IMM008 form
are we suppose to change our current address (which we updated by calling ircc a week ago)on the form as well?
and i recently renewed my passport so do i have to change my passport number as well ?
also my status changed from vistor to workpermit after we applied Tr to PR so do i have to change that one as well on the form ?
i haven't notify the ircc about my renewed passport and status changed yet because we was waiting for AOR or TFN and since we got TFN now we are thinking to send them through webform.

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
Got ADR for Schedule A today.
Congratulation,can you please advise me with this ...
are we suppose to change our current address (which we updated by calling ircc a week ago)on the form as well?
and i recently renewed my passport so do i have to change my passport number as well ?
also my status changed from vistor to workpermit after we applied Tr to PR so do i have to change that one as well on the form ?
i haven't notify the ircc about my renewed passport and status changed yet because we was waiting for AOR or TFN and since we got TFN now we are thinking to send them through webform.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Fill the imm0008 with the most recent changes (new address, passport information, etc.)
To clarify the changes, prepare an explanation letter and mention what has been changed. Also, attach the new passport, and work permit in the webform as a document, too.

Reactions: Thisismistire

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Feb 22 here
Same timeline
Idk if you have dependents or no but here single applicant .
And yes they were doing good till mid March after that Idk.
They are already preparing for long weekend in May. I wish they clear us out , the people who they have been holding just for nothing. Before that atleast.
i also called 2 times
Everything passed except security Idk how long that takes lol. Same status at middle of April and at beginning of May.
Fingers crossed
I even applied gcms notes based on few ppl suggestion on fb page..

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
Ok thank you so much
Fill the imm0008 with the most recent changes (new address, passport information, etc.)
To clarify the changes, prepare an explanation letter and mention what has been changed. Also, attach the new passport, and work permit in the webform as a document, too.
Thank you so much for your help and i am sorry for asking you alot of question.
On the IMM 5669 we left signature field in each form blank and then after we upload all documents in portal they ask our consent which acts as digital signature.so my question is this enough or we have to put hand signature or type name and date in the signature field?
we saw on some post that we have to print and hand sign and when we check on internet we got IRCC post on twitter which says "There is the digital signature at the end which will cover the entire application and all the documents you uploaded.Only the use of Representative form (IMM 5476) needs a signature." i will attach the link