+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
So, an agent told you that the criminality is not started while another before that told you that it was in process?
Yes correct , when I asked her the other agent told me it’s in process she said may be they were doing something else they will go back to it . I am confused now

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes correct , when I asked her the other agent told me it’s in process she said may be they were doing something else they will go back to it . I am confused now
oh wow. That's new, I've never seen such thing before.
Either cases, your file is yet to be finalized so stay positive and check your account for GUs.
In the meantime you can order GCMS notes or ask your MP to follow up on your behalf.

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
oh wow. That's new, I've never seen such thing before.
Either cases, your file is yet to be finalized so stay positive and check your account for GUs.
In the meantime you can order GCMS notes or ask your MP to follow up on your behalf.
You know what I am very stressed because I contacted my MP he said we will send them request in June because there are a lot of people waiting for the responses . And also, I submitted adr a month ago , it still shows your documents have been received. No updates on it .

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
You know what I am very stressed because I contacted my MP he said we will send them request in June because there are a lot of people waiting for the responses . And also, I submitted adr a month ago , it still shows your documents have been received. No updates on it .
I hear you. We are all under a lot of stress and pressure. However, you've received an ADR and your file is moving along. Although you may not get a clear response at the moment but you will hear positive news soon.
It's certain that you file is in the background check which can take on average anytime between 1-3 months depending on the complexity and workload of the VO.

Reactions: Ginnn

EvieFrye

Jul 20, 2020
We applied on June 12th for essential workers, not health and we still can't link the application and we have no application number. We also did not receive the AOR. It is so frustrating to not hear anything after 11 months and I started to worry that something is wrong.

My questions are, 1) how did you receive your AOR? Before or after linking the application? 2) Is there anyone in our position? It will help us if we understand we are not the only ones that did not hear anything yet. 3) Do we get any answers if we contact IRCC by phone? I sent a few web mails and they are useless, I wonder contacting them by phone has any benefits.

I hope someone can answer our questions. Thank you all in advance.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
IG stream applied May 7
I got AOR yesterday and linked my application. I have a child outside Canada which was born after my application. I searched in previous thread here that I need to raise webform and send new form for the following :

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
A copy of the family member's valid passport,
A letter of explanation, and
If applicable, the proof of payment."

My question is do I submit additional payment? or will they process the document and ask me for payment later?

Thanks in advance

Abebe

Reactions: JessieX and yyfish

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
IG stream applied May 7
I got AOR yesterday and linked my application. I have a child outside Canada which was born after my application. I searched in previous thread here that I need to raise webform and send new form for the following :

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
A copy of the family member's valid passport,
A letter of explanation, and
If applicable, the proof of payment."

My question is do I submit additional payment? or will they process the document and ask me for payment later?

Thanks in advance

Abebe
No you do not need to pay the fee right now, send a webform with the relevant information. You will receive an ADR and ask to upload all of the documents again in your account. Then, you will be given a field to provide the application fee.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi all, I really need your help in estimating how much time it would take to get e-copr. My spouse is in India, and this delays by IRCC driving us crazy with no exact timeline.

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC. Asked for some extra time to submit the docs.
ADR Docs submitted: my PCC, Wife Medicals, Wife PCC from India & all the forms and questionnaire on April 14th.
Docs Received: April 20 & dependent added to file and can be viewed in secure account.
Medical Passed again: April 20 (Probably my wife medicals)
Background: We are processing your background check.

Here is what my secure account says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 20, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • April 20, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please tell me how much time it gonna take from now? any rough estimate?
My situation is exactly like yours. What happened for you on April 20, happened for me on March 15. However, in my case, there has been no progress since then.

I checked the status a few days back with the help of the MP, and got the following:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Good luck with your application, I hope it is quicker than mine.

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Here is the update on my Application.

Applied: May 07th , 1:20 pm Mountain Time (IG stream)
AOR: May 4, 2022
Linked: May 4,2022
Medical : passed - May 3, 2022

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • May 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know when I can get my COPR? Any idea?

Mandeepgagan

Apr 3, 2022
Here is the update on my Application.

Applied: May 07th , 1:20 pm Mountain Time (IG stream)
AOR: May 4, 2022
Linked: May 4,2022
Medical : passed - May 3, 2022

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • May 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision

Does anyone know when I can get my COPR? Any idea?
Well , mine is like that since February 28.

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
I just called Ircc...and updated my current address.Since we haven't got Aor yet she was able to gave me Temporary Application Number as well but she told me not to link or use it unless Ircc want additional document from us. So my question is how we will know if Ircc want additional document without linking our application???

Crystal007

May 4, 2022
Hi, I have a question. I have received the pr portal and uploaded the photo and address. I waited 1 month and received a request letter for a document. I uploaded it and waited 2 weeks,still nothing updated. I called IRCC, they told me my criminality is still in progress, and others are passed.
Is anyone knows how does it happen?
My timeline:
IG English Stream May 6th 7:50 (Vancouver)
AOR: Jan 20
Link: Jan 20
Mep: Mar 2
Gu 1: Mar 9
Gu 2: Mar 16
Portal 1: Mar 17
Portal 2: Mar 17
ADR: April 20
Waiting...
Waiti
Now it still shows your document is uploaded....
Anyone knows what happened?

Reactions: yyfish